Indian Air Force (IAF) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Air Force Officer Meteorological Branch Officer through recruitment notification – Indian Air Force (IAF) Recruitment 2015 – The Mathruboomi Thozil Vartha, Dated , 24th January 2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Air Force (IAF)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Air Force Officer Meteorological Branch Officer Job 14th February, 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Watch this Video on How to Apply for the Post :
|Company Name||Indian Air Force (IAF)|
|Vacancy Name||Air Force Officer Meteorological Branch Officer|
|Total No of Vacancy||NA|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||14th February, 2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Air Force (IAF), Delhi.|
Detail of Indian Air Force (IAF) Air Force Officer Meteorological Branch Officer Recruitment:
Indian Air Force inviting applications from Male & Female Indian Citizens as are Citizenship in July 2015 for Permanent Commission(No.198/16G/PC/M) / Short Service Commission (No.198/16G/SSC/M), (No.198/16G/PC/W) in Meteorological Branch
- Qualification : Post Graduate Degree in any Science stream/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Geography/ Computer Applications/ Environmental Science/ Applied Physics/ Oceanography/ Meteorology/ Agricultural Meteorology/ Ecology & Environment/ Geo- Physics/ Environmental Biology with minimum 50% marks in aggregate all papers put together (Provided Maths and Physics were studied at Graduation level, with a minimum of 55% marks in both).
- Note : Candidates appearing in final year/ semester examinations may also apply provided they fulfill the prescribed conditions
- Age Limit : 20 to 25 born between 02 January 1989 to 01 January 1994
- Physical Standards : Height and Weight : Minimum height : Female- 152 Cm with correlated weight. Male -157.5 Cm. All other medical criteria would criteria would be evaluated by the Air Force Medical Authorities whose decision on the fitness would be final.
Selection Procedure for Indian Air Force (IAF) – Air Force Officer Meteorological Branch Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 14th February, 2015
- Candidates are short-listed will be called for testing at one of the Air Force Selection Boards at Dehradun, Mysore, Gandhinagar or Varanasi.
How to apply for Air Force Officer Meteorological Branch Officer Vacancy in Indian Air Force (IAF):
Candidates are to complete the application form in the prescribed format and forward the same to Post Bag No. 001, Nirman Bhawan Post Office, New Delhi- 110106 by ordinary post on or before 14th February, 2015. Super scribed the envelop with ‘Application For Meteorological Branch Course Commencing in January 2014’. Application must be accompanied with One set self addressed envelop (size – 23x10cm) with Rs. 27 postage stamp. Two un attested recent color photographs similar to the one pasted on the application form. Website : http://indianairforce.nic.in/
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 14th February, 2015
Indian Air Force (IAF) Recruitment 2014 – The Mathruboomi Thozil Vartha, Dated , 24th January 2015
|All Jobs From IAF|
|Other Police/Defence jobs|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Aviation jobs|
22-01-2017 , 23-01-2017