Indian Air Force (IAF) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Safaiwala & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th/12th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Air Force (IAF)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Safaiwala & More Vacancies Job 25/01/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Watch this Video on How to Apply for the Post :
||Indian Air Force (IAF)
||Safaiwala & More Vacancies
|Total No of Vacancy
|Last Date to Apply for this job
|Address for the Job Vacancy
||Indian Air Force (IAF), Officer-in-Charge Civil Admin Section, Air Force Station, Barrackpore, Kolkata-700120, West Bengal .
Detail of Indian Air Force (IAF) Safaiwala & More Vacancies Recruitment:
AFSB (Air Force Selection Board) Has Released Recruitment Notification For 87 Group C Posts. All Eligible And Interested Candidates Can Apply Offline On Or Before 25-01-2015 (21st January 2015). Further Detailed Information Regarding Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Selection Procedure, Exam Pattern, Syllabus for AFSB (Air Force Selection Board) Recruitment 2014 – 87 Group C Post is mentioned below
- Total No of post : 87 ( 1. Steno-ll – 02 2. Store Keeper – 01 3. Hindi Typist – 01 4. LDC – 03 5. CMTD – 06 6. MTS – 39 7. Mess Staff – 13 8. Safaiwala – 11 9. Cook – 09 10. Dhobi – 01 11. Carpenter – 01)
- Age Limit – Candidates age should be between 18 – 27(LDC), 18 – 25(Other Posts) Years. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules. For Postwise Age Details Go To Detailed Advertisement
- Educational Qualification – Candidates should have done 10th, 12th, ITI or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university. For Post Wise Qualification Go To Detailed Advertisement
- Salary : Rs.5,200 – Rs.20,200/-pm
Selection Procedure for Indian Air Force (IAF) – Safaiwala & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/01/2015
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for written test and interview on suitable dates.
How to apply for Safaiwala & More Vacancies Vacancy in Indian Air Force (IAF):
Application must be submitted within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement. Application received thereafter will not be entertained. Applicants may please note that if certificates of education, date of birth, caste, etc. are found to be false, they are likely to be prosecuted. Shortlisted candidates will be called for written test and interview on suitable dates. However, no TA / DA will be paid to the candidate to attend the written test and / or interview. . Selected candidates will be given appointment subject to Police verification of character and antecedents and on submission of Medical Fitness Certificate signed by Govt Medical Officer / Civil Surgeon. The Stn Car of the Air Force Station has the right to adjust surpluses in case they become available at some stage in future before the vacancies are filled up. Similarly, HQ EAC also has the right to change number of vacancies and reservations status of the post in any Air Force Stations at any time before the selection is made.
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/01/2015