Indian Army has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Civilian Motor Driver through recruitment notification – Indian Army Recruitment 2015 – DAVP 10601/11/0004/1516. Candidates who have completed Matriculation can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Army
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Civilian Motor Driver on or before 24/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Army
Vacancy Name : Civilian Motor Driver
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 01 post
Salary : Rs,.5,200-20,200/- p.m
Job Location : Chennai
Last Date to Apply for this job : 24/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Headquarters Recruiting Zone, Chennai-09.
Detail Of Indian Army Civilian Motor Driver Recruitment:
Applications are invited in the prescribed format from Indian citizen for the post of Civilian Motor Driver (CMD) ordinary Grade (unreserved) to be employed anywhere in India and shall carry all India liability. The details of post are as under :-
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Civilian Motor Driver (CMD)||01||Matriculation/ equivalent must possess a civil driving license for driving both light and heavy vehicle and have two years experience of driving such vehicles||Pay Band-1 Rs 5200- 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs 1900/-||(a) 18 to 27 years. (b) Age relaxation for departmental candidates with three years continuous service in the same line or allied cadre upto 40 years|
Selection Procedure For Indian Army – Civilian Motor Driver Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 24/6/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Civilian Motor Driver Vacancy in Indian Army:
- The application should be submitted in prescribed format and should reach this establishment by 24 Jun 2015 alongwith attested photocopies of all testimonials and certificates in support of age, qualification, experience, profession, caste, character, domicile, (4 x Recent passport size photographs (5 cm x 3.5 cm) and 02 x self addressed envelopes with Rs 22/- stamped.
- Dates of examination will be intimated to the eligible candidates later on. All tests and interview will be carried out at Headquarters Recruiting Zone, Chennai-09 (b) Candidates appearing for written test and skill test will travel on their own expenses. No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview/Written tests to the post and candidate will be required to make their own arrangements for boarding and lodging during the conduct of various test/interview.
- Venue. Headquarters Recruiting Zone, Chennai-09.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 24/6/2015
Indian Army Recruitment 2015 – DAVP 10601/11/0004/1516