Indian Army has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Soldiers through recruitment notification – Indian Army Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO.NEIGR-E.II/19/2004/PT.XVI. Candidates who have completed 10th, +2 Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Army
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Soldiers on or before 2/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Army
Vacancy Name : Soldiers
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 08 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Across India
Last Date to Apply for this job : 2/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Indian Army, Across India
Detail Of Indian Army Soldiers Recruitment:
- Age :
- Age Criteria Not born before 26 May 1994 and not born after 26 Nov 1997 For Sol GD only .
- Age Criteria Not born before 26 May 1992 and not born after 26 Nov 1997 For Sol Clk / SKT, Sol Tech & Sol Nursing Assistant, Sol Nursing Veterinary & Sol Tradesmen only.
- Qualification :
- Soldier Technical 10+2 simple pass in Science with with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with min 45% marks in Aggregate OR 10th Class pass with min 50% marks in aggregate if 3 Years Diploma in Engineering from an AICTE recognised Institute.
- Soldier Technical (Aviation I Ammunition) 10+2 / Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject. OR Three year Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical / Automobiles / Computer Science / Mechanical Engineering and Electronic & Instrumentation Engineering) from a Recognized Polytechnic / Institutes.
- Soldier Nursing Assistant and Soldier Nursing Assistantl (Veterinary) (a) Should have secrured 40% in compulsory subjects (Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology) and 50% in aggregate in Class XII. (b) In case of Graduate having BSc. Degree (Botany / Zoology / Bio Science) and English (Simple Pass), the stipulation of percentage in Clas XII is waived off. However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in Class XII also.
- Soldier GD (a) Minimum 10th Pass with 45% in aggregate & 33% marks in each subject or 102 simple pass.
- Soldier GD (ST) (a) Minimum 8th Pass.
- Soldier Clerk SKT (a) Should have secured 40% marks in each subject and 50% marks in aggregate in Class XII. (b) Should have studied English and MathsAccts Book Keeping in Class X or Class XII. Should have secured min 40% in each of these subjects, whether it was studied in Class X or Class XII. (c) If a Candidate is graduate (any field) with MathsAccts / Book Keeping and English (even elective) as one of the subjects, the stipulation of scoring 40% marks in Maths / English in Class XII or Class X and scoring 50% marks in aggregate in class XII is waived off. (d) If a candidate is a graduate but not having English and Maths / Accts / Book Keeping at Graduate Level, he should have scored min 40% marks in English and Maths / Accts / Book Keeping at least once in Class XII or Class . (e) Degree Certificate and / or Provisional Certificate is mandatory. (f) Selection is based on ALL INDIA MERIT LIST.
- Soldier Tradesmen (10th) Minimum 10th Clas simple Pass.
- Soldier Tradesmen (8th) (Mess Keeper & House Keeper) 8th class pass or higher qualification 8th class pass candidates will carry Birth Certificate issued by Registrar of Birth & Death of respective district as proof of date of birth and Transfer Certificate and Mark Sheet signed by District Inspector of School (DIS) District Education Officer (DEO) is mandatory. Note – School Transfer / Leaving Certificate and Marks Sheet duly counter signed by District Inspector of School or District Education Officer is mandatory for 8th Pass candidate.
- Mandatory Documents a) Original and two Xerox copies of Nativity / Permanent Residential Certificate issued by DM / ADM (G) / SDO with passport size photograph of candidate affixed and duly attested by issuing Authority with designation / Round Stamp (not more than one year old) (b) Original and two Xerox copies of Character Certificate duly endorsed Unmarried if below 21 Years of age with passport size photograph of candidate affixed and duly attested by Gram Pradhan / Chairman of Municipality with designation / round stamp (not more than six months old) (c) Original and Xerox copy of Discharge Book and Relationship Certificate issued by concerned Record Office and signed by CRO / SRO / any Record Officer with personal No, Rank, Name and Appointment with affixed Office Round Stamp in case of Son of Service man, Ex-serviceman and War Widows of Army Personnel is MANDATORY at the time of Screening / registration.
- Supporting Documents: a) Original and two photocopies of NCC (A, B or C) Certificates. (in new format with photo affixed and attested) (b) Original and two photocopies of Sports Certificate. (DistState / National Level) secured 1st and 2nd position only. (Valid within last two years). (c) Outsider Sanction in original and one photocopy forwardsbrother of serving soldier. (d) Twenty two copies of latest passport size colour Photographs in white shirt with skyblue background (Unattested) with negetive not more than three month old and 05 nos. stamp size photpgraphs. (e) Date of Birth given in certificates below is mandatory check. (i) Matriculation (or equivalent) certificate and above : Exact age as given (ii) Below Matriculation. (aa) Certificate in Original from School Headmaser (as recorded in School Register). (ab) School leaving or Transfer Certificate in original. (ac) Certified extract from the Municipal or Village Birth Register
- Basic Education Documents a) Attention: Degree Holders: (i) For Degree Holders Min pass marks required in all subjects. (ii) Provisional Degree certificate andor Original Degree Certificate with all relevant marksheets documents to be produced at rally site. (iii) Candidature of any individual will be rejected if education criteria stated above is not adhered to. (b) Class X and Class XII only : Original and three Xerox Copies of Registration, Admit Card, Mark Sheet and Board Certificate will be submitted. (c) VIII Pass (i) For House Keeper and Mess Keeper only. (ii) Original and threexerox copies of School Transfer Certificate and Mark Sheet duly countersigned by the district Inspector or Schools of District Education Officer and Proof of date if Birth. (iii) Proof of Date of Birth is mandatory as per Ser No. 2e). Note – Candidates should produced Xerox Copies of PAN Card and Adhar Card duly attested along with basic documents.
- Negative Marking : The under mentioned negative marking system would be applied in the Common Entrance Exam (CEE) a) Soldier Genereal Duty and Solder Tradesmen Category: (i) 2marks of very rightanswer. (ii) .5 negative mark foreverywrong answer (iii) 0 marks for answer left blank. (b) Soldier Clerk SKT and Soldier Technical Category: (i) 4 marksofevery rightanswer. (ii) 1.0negative mark foreverywrong answer. (iii) 0 marks for answer left blank. Permanent Body tattoos are only permited on inner face of forearms i. From inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm / back (dorsal) side of hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and candidates will be barred from further screening. Tribes with tattoo marks on the face or body as per their existing custom and traditions will be permitted on a case to case basis.
Selection Procedure For Indian Army – Soldiers Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 2/6/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Soldiers Vacancy in Indian Army:
This Office will not be responsible for any form of misinter-pretation of published data / erroneously printed facts / figures. Prospective candidates who are desires of seeking enrolment into Army are advised to ascertain all relevant details directly from ARO Barrackpore personallyor over Telephone – (033).2545-2958 between 10 A.. To 12 A.. Except on Sunday and Holidays or visit us at website www.indianarmy.nic.in
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 2/6/2015
09-12-2016 , 10-12-2016