Indian Army has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Army Education Corps (AEC-123) through recruitment notification – Indian Army Recruitment 2015 – DAVP 10601/11/0027/1516. Candidates who have completed Graduate, M.A, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Army.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Army Education Corps (AEC-123) Job on or before 27/10/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Army
Vacancy Name : Army Education Corps (AEC-123)
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate, M.A, M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 10 Post
Salary : Rs.15,600-21,000/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 27/10/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Directorate General of Recruiting, AG’s Branch, IHQ MoD (Army), West Block-III, R.K.Puram, New Delhi-110066.
Detail of Indian Army Army Education Corps (AEC-123) Recruitment:
Applications are invited from married/unmarried MALE Post Graduates in the subjects notified below for Grant of Permanent Commission in the Army Education Corps. Course commencing in July 2016 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun, Uttarakhand.
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Army Education Corps (AEC-123)||10||Only those candidates who have passed Post Graduate Degree MA/M.Sc in the following subjects with 1st or 2nd Division||: The candidates will be given a stipend of Rs. 21,000/-p.m.(Rs 15,600/- as pay in Pay Band plus Grade Pay of Rs.5,400/-). On completion of training they will be commissioned in the rank of Lt and entitled to pay as admissible to the rank. Army also provides free medical facilities for self & dependents, canteen facilities, entitled ration, Mess/Club/Sports facilities, furnished govt. accommodation, car/housing loan at subsidized rates. For details of pay and allowances and facilities visit website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.||23 to 27 years as on 01 July 2016 i.e, candidates born between 02 July 89 and 01 July 93 both dates inclusive. NOTE : (i) The date of birth entered in the Matriculation or an equivalent examination certificate. e|
Selection Procedure for Indian Army – Army Education Corps (AEC-123) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27/10/2015.
- Short listing of Applications. Integrated HQ of MoD(Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cutoff percentage of marks without assigning any reason.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will be interviewed at Selection Centres, Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP) and Bangalore (Karnataka) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer. Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued by the respective Selection Centres, through candidate’s registered e-mail id and through SMS. Candidates will not be interviewed locally. Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of DG Rtg, IHQ MoD (Army) and no request for changes are entertained in this regard.
- Interviews will be held from Jan 2016 onwards.
- Candidates will put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interviews is five days excluding day of arrival and details of the same are available at official website of Rtg Dte www.joinindianarmy.nic.in . This will be followed by a medical examination for candidates who get recommended after Stage II.
How to apply for Army Education Corps (AEC-123) Vacancy in Indian Army :
- Applications will only be accepted online on website “www.joinindianarmy.nic.in”. Click on Officer Menu then go to How to Apply and then click ONLINE APPLICATION. Fill the online registration form. Note down the user id and password. Tips to assist in filling up fields have been provided as you click on ONLINE APPLICATION. Before submitting the application check the entries made and save the application. After submitting, take two copies of the printout and the Roll Number generated by the system.
- Following documents are to be carried to the Selection Centre by the candidate:- (i) One copy of the Print out of application duly signed and affix with self attested photograph. (ii) Self attested copy of Matriculation or equivalent certificate for age proof. (iii) Self attested copy of 12th Class Certificate & Marksheet. (iv) Self attested Copies of Marks sheets & Degree Certificate of Graduate Course. (v) Self attested copy of Mark sheets & Degree Certificate of Post Graduate Course. (vi) All certificates in original. Originals will be returned after verification at the Service Selection Board itself. Any candidate who does not carry these entire documents for the SSB interview, his candidature will be cancelled. (c) The second copy of the printout of online application is to be retained by the candidate for his reference. No need to send any hard copy to DG Recruiting. (d) Candidates must submit only one application. Receipt of multiple applications from the same candidate will result in cancellation of candidature. ONLINE APPLICATION WILL OPEN ON 28 SEP 2015 AT 1000 HRS AND WILL BE CLOSED ON 27 OCT 2015 AT 1700 HRS
- For all queries regarding allotment of centres, date of interview, merit list, joining instructions and any other relevant information please visit our website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in, or contact Tele No. (011) 26173215 (between 2PM to 5PM Monday to Friday). Address:- Directorate General of Recruiting, AG’s Branch, IHQ MoD (Army), West Block-III, R.K.Puram, New Delhi-110066
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27/10/2015
Indian Army Recruitment 2014 – DAVP 10601/11/0027/1516.