Indian Army has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Lower Division Clerk & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 12th Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Army
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Lower Division Clerk & More Vacancies Job on or before 17/3/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Army|
|Vacancy Name||Lower Division Clerk & More Vacancies|
|Total No of Vacancy||10 Post|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||17/3/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||The Presiding Officer, Junior Command Wing, Civilian Direct Recruitment Board, Army College War, Mhow and MP-453441|
Detail of Indian Army Lower Division Clerk & More Vacancies Recruitment:
- Name of the Posts:
- Lower Division Clerk: 04 Posts
- Civilian Motor Driver: 04 Posts
- Fatigueman: 01 Post
- Safaiwala: 01 Post
- Total No. of Posts: 10
- Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 25 Years for LDC, Fatiguemen & Safaiwala, 18 to 27 Years for Civilian Motor Driver. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Qualification: Candidates should possess 12th Class Pass from a recognized Board/ University & should have typing Speed of 35 words per minute in English on Computer or a typing speed of 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer for post no. 01, should have civilian driving license for heavy vehicles and have two years experience of driving such vehicles for post no. 02, Matriculation Pass or equivalent from a recognized Board for post no. 03 & 04.
Candidates need to pay Rs 50/- for General/ OBC through crossed Indian Postal Order or DD in favour of the Commandant, Army War College, Mhow. No Fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex-servicemen candidates.
Selection Procedure for Indian Army- Lower Division Clerk & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17/3/2015.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in written test, practical test, skill test, typing test & interview.
How to apply for Lower Division Clerk & More Vacancies Vacancy in Indian Army:
Eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed application format along with one recent passport size photograph affixed, & self attested copies of all relevant documents/ certificates in support of age, qualification, experience & caste in an envelope should be superscribed with “Application for the post of ______” addressed to The Presiding Officer, Junior Command Wing, Civilian Direct Recruitment Board, Army College War, Mhow and MP-453441 within 45 days from the date of advertisement & 52 days for remote areas.
Important dates to remeber :
Last Date to Apply for this job 17/3/2015
Employment New Paper Dated from 31-01-2015 to 06-02-2015, Page No: 22.
|All Jobs From Indian Army|
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016