Indian Army has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Short Service Commission through recruitment notification – Indian Army Recruitment 2015 – DAVP 10601/11/0020/1516. Candidates who have completed LLB can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Army
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Short Service Commission job from 03/08/2015 to 02/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Army
Vacancy Name : Short Service Commission
Educational Qualification : LLB
Total No Of Vacancy : 14 Posts
Salary : Rs.21,000/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 02/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Directorate General of Recruiting, AG’s Branch, IHQ of MoD (Army), West Block –III, RK Puram, New Delhi-110066
Detail Of Indian Army Short Service Commission Recruitment:
Applications are invited from married / unmarried male and unmarried Female candidates for grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army for Judge Advocate General Department.
- Vacancies. Men 10 and Women-04
- Nationality: Must be an Indian Citizen.
- Age Limit: 21 to 27 years (Born not earlier than 02 Jan 1989 and not later than 01 Jan 1995).
- Educational Qualification. Minimum 55% aggregate Marks in LLB Degree (three years professional after graduation or five years after 10+2 examination). The candidates should be eligible for registration with Bar Council of India/State. Candidate should be from a College/ University recognized by Bar Council of India.
- Physical Standards. Candidates must be physically fit according to the prescribed physical standards. The guidelines for the same are available at official website of Directorate General Recruiting www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Medical Examination. A candidate recommended by the Services Selection Board will undergo medical examination by a Board of Service Medical officers. Only those candidates will be admitted to the academy who are declared fit by the Medical Board. Details for the same are available at official website of Directorate General Recruiting www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Pay and Allowances. All GCs/LCs will be given a stipend of Rs 21,000/- p.m. On completion of training they will be commissioned in the rank of Lt and entitled to pay as admissible to the rank. Army also provides free Medical Facilities for self & dependents, Canteen facilities, Entitled Ration, Mess/Club/Sports Facilities, Furnished Govt. Accommodation, Car/Housing Loan at subsidized rate. For details of pay and allowances and facilities visit website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Training. (a) Selected candidates will be detailed for training at Officers’ Training Academy (OTA), Chennai according to their position in the final order of merit, up to the number of vacancies available at the time. (b) Duration of training – 49 weeks (approximately 11 months) at OTA, Chennai. On successful completion of which candidates will be granted commission in the rank of Lt. No ante date seniority will be granted. (c) Candidates will neither be allowed to marry during the period of training nor will He/ She be allowed to live with parents/ Guardians. Candidates must not marry until they complete the full training at OTA, Chennai. A candidate, who married subsequent to the date of his/her application though successful at the Services Selection Board interview or medical examination, will not be inducted for training. A candidate if he/she marries, while under training, shall be discharged and will be liable to refund all expenditure incurred on him/her by the government. (d) Training at OTA, Chennai is at Govt. expense All candidates who successfully complete Pre-Commission training at OTA, Chennai will be awarded “ Post Graduate Diploma in Defence Management and Strategic Studies” by University of Madras.
- Tenure of Engagement. Short Service Commission to Officers (Male and Female) in the regular Army will be granted for 14 years i.e. for an initial period of 10 years extendable by a further period of 04 years. Officers who are willing to continue to serve in the Army after the expiry of period of ten years in Short Service Commission may, if eligible and suitable in all respects, be considered for the grant of Permanent Commission (PC) in the 10th year of their Short Service Commission in accordance with the relevant rules. Those Short Service Commission officers, who are not selected for grant of PC but are otherwise considered fit and suitable, will be given options to continue as SSCOs for a total period of 14 years (including the initial tenure of 10 years) on expiry of which they will be released from the Army. If an Officer is reported upon within a period of six months from the date of confirmation of Short Service Commission as unsuitable to retain his commission, his commission may be terminated at any time, whether before or after the above period. Officers granted Short Service Commission are liable to serve anywhere in India and abroad
Selection Procedure For Indian Army – Short Service Commission Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 02/09/2015
- The selection process to be followed is indicated below :- (a) Initial shortlisting of applications will be done by Recruiting Directorate, Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) and the decision of DG Recruiting will be final. Details of the shortlisted online applications will be put on the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. In this regard no representation will be entertained. (b) The shortlisted candidates whose applications are found to be correct shall be detailed for SSB interview at allotted Selection Centres on specified dates.
- Two Stage Selection Procedure. Two stage selection procedure based on Psychological Aptitude Test is held at Selection Centres. All the candidates will face stage one test on first day of reporting at Selection Centres. The candidates who fail to pass stage one will be returned on the same day. (d) Candidates who qualify stage II will submit self attested photocopies of educational documents mentioned in Para 16 (a) to (g) to Selection Centre for completion of their Dossier/verification. (e) Candidates who qualify at the Service Selection Board and are found medically fit by a Medical Board, will be placed in the order of merit. The final selection will be made in that order up to the number of vacancies available at that time
How To Apply For Short Service Commission Vacancy in Indian Army:
- Applications will only be accepted online on website “www.joinindianarmy.nic.in”. Open the website “www.joinindianarmy.nic.in” .
- Click on ‘Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration.
- Follow onscreen instructions for registration. After registration, your profile will open. Click on ‘Apply Online’ to process.
- Your registration details will confirm your eligibility to apply and proceed with the application as per onscreen instructions.
- Before submitting the application check the entries made and save the application. After submitting, take two copies of the printout and the Roll Number generated by the system.
- Documents to be carried to the Selection Centre by the candidate duly self attested:- (a) One copy of the Print out of application form duly signed and self attested photograph affixed. (b) Copy of Matriculation or equivalent certificate for proof of age. (c) Copy of 12th Class Certificate & Marksheet. (d) Copy of Graduation Degree/Provisional Degree (in case of three years LLB after graduation). (e) Copy of LLB Degree/Provisional Degree. (f) Copy of Marks sheets of all years/Semesters. (g) Copy of registration with Bar Council of India/State/ Certificate from college/University that the LLB Course in the said institution is recognized by Bar Council of India. (h) All above mentioned certificates are required in original. Originals will be returned after verification at the Service Selection Board itself. Any candidate who does not carry the above documents for the SSB interview, his candidature will be cancelled. (j) The second copy of the printout of online application is to be retained by the candidate for his reference. There is no need to send any hard copy to Directorate General Recruiting.
- Candidates must submit only one application. Receipt of multiple applications from the same candidate will result in cancellation of candidature. ONLINE APPLICATION WILL OPEN ON 03 AUG 2015 AT 1000 HRS AND WILL BE CLOSED ON 02 SEP 2015 AT 1700 HRS
- For more information/queries regarding allotment of Selection Centres, date of interview, merit list, joining instructions and any other relevant information please visit our website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. or contact Tele No (011) 26173215 (between 2 PM to 5 PM Monday to Friday) Address:- Directorate General of Recruiting, AG’s Branch, IHQ of MoD (Army), West Block –III, RK Puram, New Delhi-110066
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 02/09/2015
Reference: Indian Army Recruitment 2015 – DAVP 10601/11/0020/1516