Indian Army has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Recruitment Rally Programme -2015 through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th/ 12th/ Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Army
Eligible candidates can apply Offline for the Job Recruitment Rally Programme -2015 jobs from 10/03/2015 to 16/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Army|
|Vacancy Name||Recruitment Rally Programme -2015|
|Total No of Vacancy||15 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||10/03/2015 to 16/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||ARMY RECRUITMENT RALLY AT SPORTS STADIUM,
RAIGANJ, UTTAR DINAJPUR BY ARMY RECRUITING OFFICE, SILIGURI, (WB)
Detail of Indian Army Recruitment Rally Programme -2015 Recruitment:
ARMY RECRUITMENT RALLY AT SPORTS STADIUM, RAIGANJ, UTTAR DINAJPUR BY ARMY RECRUITING OFFICE, SILIGURI, (WB) 10 MAR 2015 – 16 MAR 2015
|Trades/ Categories||Minimum Educational Qualification||Age|
|Sol GD (AIAC||10th Pass with minimum 45% aggregate marks & 33% marks in each subject. Candidate having higher qualification (10+2 or more) need not have 45% marks in 10th class.||17 ½ Years to 21 Years|
|Indian Gorkha||10th class Simple Pass.||17 ½ Years to 21 Years|
|Scheduled Tribe/Hill Tribes||8th Class Pass (Candidate must be in possession of 8th Class Mark sheet and Transfer Cert duly Countersigned by District Inspector of Schools/District Education Officer||17 ½ Years to 21 Years|
|Sol CLK/SKT (AIAC)/Indian Gorkha/Hill Tribe||10+2 (HS) Pass from any stream (Arts/Commerce/Science) with Minimum 50% aggregate marks & 40% Marks in each subject. Should have studied English and Maths/Book Keeping/ Accountancy in 10th or 12th class with minimum 40% marks in these subjects. or Graduation simple pass (with English and Maths/Accts/Book Keeping). or Graduation (without English and Math/Accts/ Book Keeping) – Should have scored minmum 40% marks in English & Maths/Accts/Book Keeping at least once in 10th or 12th Class||17 ½ Years to 23 Year|
|Sol Technical (AIAC)/Scheduled Tribe/Hill Tribe/Indian Gorkha||Sol Techical 10+2/HS/Intermediate simple pass (Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with min 45 % marks in aggregate). OR 10th Class pass with min 50 % marks in aggregate if 3 yrs Diploma in Engg from an AICTE recognized institute. Sol Technical (Aviation/Ammunition Examiner) 10+2/HS/Intermediate pass in Science with English, Maths, Physics & Chemistry, as compulsory subjects with minimum 50 % in Aggregae and 40 % Marks in each subject. OR Three years Diploma in Engineering Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Computer Science/ Automobile) from recognized Polytechnic/ Institute.||17 ½ Years to 23 Years|
|oldier Nursing Assistant (NA)/Vetreniary Assistant/Scheduled Tribe/Hill Tribe /Indian Gorkha||Sol Nursing Assistant & Vetreniary Assistant Should have secured 40 % in compulsory subject (Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology) 50 % in aggregate in Cl-XII. In case of graduate have BSC Degree (Botany/Zoology/Bio Science and English (Simple pass), the stipulation of percentage in ClXII is waived off. However, the candidate should have studied all the four subjects in C-XII also.||17 ½ Years to 23 Years|
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR RECRUITMENT:
- Twenty five copies of unattested passport size colour photographs with negative & white background. Computrised photographs will not be accepted. Candidates to carry three sets of attested xerox copies of all documents mentioned below.
- Admit Card, Registration Certificate, Mark Sheet and Board Certificate of all educational qualifications acquired by the candidate i.e. Madhyamik, Intermediate (HS), Graduation or eqivalent examination. Degree Holder will also produce their provisional Degree Certificate or Original Degree Certificate issued by University.
- Residential Certificate issued by SDO/SDM/ADM/DM, duly affixed with candidate’s photo, office round stamp and appointment stamp specifying that the candidate is Permanent Resident. Temporary/Ordinary Residential Certificate will not be accepted.
- Domicile Certificate issued by District Magistrate for Non-Bengali candidates is mandatory.
- For 8th Class Pass Candidates 8th class pass Mark Sheet and Transfer certificate issued by School (both certificates) should be countersigned by District Inspector of Schools/District Education Officer.
- Birth Certificate issued by the Registrar of Birth and Death as per the Registration of Births and Deaths Act 1996. (For 8th Class Pass candidates only) Character Certificate (not more than 06 months old) with candidate’s photograph duly attested from Gram Pradhan/Sarpanch on official pad affixed with Office Stamp and Appointment Stamp, with names and telephone Nos (incl mobiles Nos) of Gram Pradhan/Sarpanch clearly visible.
- Unmarried Certificate (For candidates less than 21 Years of age) on official pad of Gram Pradhan/Sarpanch with candidate’s photograph duly attested or the same can be endorsed by Gram Pradhan/Sarpanch on the Character Certificate itself. NCC Certificate Candidate who having NCC ‘A’, ‘B’ or ‘C’ certificate should have photograph of the candidate duly attested by issuing authority on the certificate. Provisional NCC Certificate issued by the NCC units will be accepted till original certificate is made available.
- Relationship Certificate (Only for SOS/SOEX/SOW/SOWW) Candidate is required to produce the following documents on the rally site:- (a) Relationship certificate as per prescribed format issued from respective Records Office duly signed by Record Officer with Personal number, Rank, Name and particular of the Record Officer issuing the Relationship Certificate with office seal/stamp is endorsed clearly on all such certificates. Relationship certificate and discharge book will only be considered as valid document for grant of any relaxation/bonus marks to SOS/SOEX/SOW/SOWW. (b) Relationship certificate issued from Zila Sainik Board will NOT be accepted. (c) A declaration on an Affidavit on Ten Rupees Non-Judicial Stamp Paper prepared by Ex- serviceman (ESM) duly signed by 1st Class/Executive/Judicial Magistrate is required to be submitted by the candidate at rally site. The ESM will mention particular of all sons including name, date of birth and their employment/occupation in the affidavit and declare that “I am willing to avail SOEX benefits for only one son named . . . . . ., whose Date of Birth is . . . . . . I have not availed SOS/SOEX benefits for another son earlier, if my statement is found fake/wrong at later stage, legal action can be initiated against men besides candidature of my son is cancelled by the military authority. I shall never challenge for the same in the Hon’ble Court of Law”.
- Outstanding Sportsmen Certificate Certificate to the outstanding sportsmen should have been issued by the Recognized Sports Association/Sports Federations.
- Caste Certificate (for ST & SC) issued by SDO/SDM/ADM (Gen) with photograph of candidate duly attested by issuing authority. Gorkha Caste Certificate. To be issued by SDO/SDM/ADM/DM, with candidate’s photograph duly attested, affixed with office round stamp and appointment stamp. The Gorkha certificate issued by Village Sarpanch is also valid but with an affidavit on non judicial stamp paper and countersigned by Notary. Caste of Gorkha should be mentioned in Gorkha Certificate.
- Outsider Sanction. Outsider Sanction issued by Recruiting Directorate, Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army)/HQ Recuriting Zone, Kolkata as applicable, in case of candidates from other states. For Re-Enrolment in DSC. Ex-servicemen will carry their original Discharge Book, 20 passport size photographs, Permanent Residential, education, character, single wife extended AGI certificates alongwith two sets of Xerox and all med documents alongwith test reports carried out by Military Hospital.
- All educational, residential and cast certificate are required to be verified and attested by the concerned authorities. Candidature of a candidate will be considered null and avoid, if found involved in touting activities or for submission of fake/forged documents or impersonation at any stage. Such cases will be handed over to the police authority.
- Overcrowding. It is seen that due to the presence of accompanying parents/friends with the candidates a lot of overcrowding takes place at the venue of the rally. To avoid such overcrowding only candidates will be permitted to enter the rally site and parents/friends are advised not to accompany the candidates.
Selection Procedure for Indian Army – Recruitment Rally Programme -2015 Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/03/2015 to 16/03/2015
- Candidate should participate in Recruitment Rally Programme from 10 MAR 2015 TO 16 MAR 2015.
How to apply for Recruitment Rally Programme -2015 Vacancy in Indian Army:
PERMANENT BODY TATTOOS ARE ONLY PERMITTED ON INNER FACE OF FOREARM i.e. FROM INSIDE OF ELBOW TO THE WRIST AND ON THE REVERSE SIDE OF PALM/BACK (DORSAL) SIDE OF HAND. PERMANENT BODY TATTOOS ON ANY PART OF THE BODY IS NOT ACCEPTABLE AND CANDIDATE WILL BE BARRED FROM FURTHER SCREENING. The selection of candidates will remain PROVISIONAL until all the documents submitted by him during Prelim Documentation Check at Army Recruitment Rally Site are verified and found correct. All the selected candidates will undergo requisite PRE DESPATCH VALIDATION PROCEDURES which include Pre Enrollment Verification, Final Document Check, Pre Despatch Physical Measurements & Medical Examination. Selected candidates who meet all stipulated eligibility condition for enrolment in Indian Army will be dispatched to Army Training Centres. Recruiting is totally transparent. Do not pay money to middlemen. They do not have any role and influence in recruitment. Recruitment process has been fully automated. No one can help you in physical, written or medical examinations. Beware of touts/agents and lodge complaint against them if they try to contact you. Only your hardwork will ensure your selection.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/03/2015 to 16/03/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Indian Army|
|Other Top company jobs|
|Other Police/Defence jobs|
27-02-2017 , 28-02-2017