Indian Army has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Engineering Graduates through recruitment notification – Indian Army Recruitment 2015 – DAVP 10601/11/0010/1516. Candidates who have completed B.E, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Army.
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Engineering Graduates Job from 10/06/2015 to 9/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Army
Vacancy Name : Engineering Graduates
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 160 Post
Salary : Rs.15,600-21,000/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 9/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Directorate General of Recruiting, AG’s Branch, IHQ MoD (Army), West Block-III, R.K.Puram, New Delhi-110066.
Detail of Indian Army Engineering Graduates Recruitment:
- Applications are invited from married/unmarried MALE Engineering Graduates for 122nd Technical Graduates Course (commencing in January 2016 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun) and 46th Short Service Commission (Technical) Course (commencing in April 2016 at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai) for commission in the Indian Army in all Arms/Services.
- Applications for both entries, viz, TGC-122 and SSC (T)-46 are invited on a common application form from candidates who meet the requisite eligibility criteria as given in this notification, which will be applicable for both the entries subject to meeting the eligibility conditions for the respective entries. The candidates may apply for one or both entries indicating their preference for the two entries in the common application form. Candidates giving SSC (T) as their first choice will be considered as the only choice. The candidates shall be shortlisted engineering stream/discipline wise based on the cut off percentage for the respective stream/discipline. The shortlisted candidates shall appear for a common SSB at their allotted Selection Centres. A common merit list will be prepared engineering stream/discipline wise for both the entries. Allotment of entry shall be based on merit and preference exercised. Candidates not getting their first choice will automatically be considered for their second choice. Candidates not giving any second choice will be considered for the only choice, if in merit, and will not have any claim on any other entry. The choice given at the stage of initial application will be final and no change whatsoever will be entertained at a later stage. Choice of an entry where no vacancies are indicated for a particular engineering stream will be considered as an invalid choice.
|Nationality||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|candidate must either be : (i) A citizen of India, or (ii) A subject of Bhutan, or (iii) A subject of Nepal, or (iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Government of India. Certificate of eligibility will however not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.||160 post||Candidates should have passed the requisite Engineering Degree or be in the final year of Engineering Degree course. The candidates in the final year of Degree Course should complete all their examinations related to the degree, like, written, practicals, viva-voce, projects, backlogs, etc prior to 01 Jan 2016 for TGC and 01 Apr 2016 for SSC (T). They should be able to produce the Engineering Degree within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at IMA/OTA. Such candidates will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at IMA/OTA as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite Degree Certificate.||The candidates will be given a stipend of Rs. 21,000/- p.m. (Rs 15,600/- as pay in Pay Band plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/-). On completion of training they will be commissioned in the rank of Lt and entitled to pay as admissible to the rank. Army also provides free Medical Facilities for self & dependents, Canteen facilities, Entitled Ration, Mess/Club/Sports Facilities, Furnished Govt. Accommodation, Car/Housing Loan at subsidized rate. For details of pay and allowances and facilities visit website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.||(i) 122nd Technical Graduate Course (TGC) : 20 to 27 years i.e, candidates born between 02 Jan 89 and 01 Jan 96, both dates inclusive. (ii) 46th Short Service Commission (Technical) Course (SSC (T)) : 20 to 27 years i.e, candidates born between 02 Apr 89 and 01 Apr 96, both dates inclusive|
Selection Procedure for Indian Army – Engineering Graduates Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 9/7/2015.
- Short listing of Applications. Integrated HQ of MoD(Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cutoff percentage of marks for each engineering stream/discipline without assigning any reason.
- Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will be interviewed at Selection Centres, Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP) and Bangalore (Karnataka) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer. Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued by respective Selection Centres through candidate’s registered e-mail id and through SMS. Candidates will not be interviewed locally. Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of DG Rtg, IHQ MoD (Army) and no request for changes are entertained in this regard.
- Interviews will be held in Sep/Oct 2015 for both the entries together.
- Candidates will put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage I will go to Stage II. Those who fail in Stage I will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interviews is five days excluding day of arrival and details of the same are available at official website of Rtg Dte www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. This will be followed by a medical examination for the candidates who get recommended after Stage II.
How to apply for Engineering Graduates Vacancy in Indian Army :
- Applications will only be accepted online on website “www.joinindianarmy.nic.in”. Click on Officer Menu then go to How to Apply and then click ONLINE APPLICATION. Fill the online registration form. Note down the user id and password. Tips to assist in filling up fields have been provided as you click on ONLINE APPLICATION. Before submitting the application check the entries made and save the application. After submitting, take two copies of the printout and the Roll Number generated by the system.
- Preference of Entry: – The candidates may apply for one or both entries indicating their preference for the two entries in the common application form. In case of candidates giving SSC (T) as their first choice, it will be considered as their only choice. The candidates are advised to check for the availability of vacancies in their respective engineering streams/preferred entry when giving their preferences.
- A candidate is also advised to check his given preference for TGC and for SSC(T) in terms of eligibility for the said two courses for age as prescribed in para 3(b) above, so that based on his rank in the order of merit, due consideration can be given to his preferences while making appointment to the respective entry, at the time of its commencement.
- Documents to be carried to the Selection Centre by the Candidate:-
- One copy of the Print out of application duly signed and affix with photograph attested by Govt Gazetted Officer. (ii) Attested copy of Matriculation or equivalent certificate for age proof. (iii) Attested copy of 12th Class Certificate & Marksheet. (iv) Attested copy of Engineering Degree/ Provisional Degree (v) Attested copy of Mark Sheets of all Semesters (vi) Certificate form the Principal/Head of the Institution stating that the candidate is in the final year and final exams will be over by 01 Jan 2016 for final year appearing candidates of TGC Entry and by 01 Apr 2016 for final year appearing candidates of SSC(T) Entry. (vii) Equivalence certificate of the concerned university to claim equivalence. (Refer Note 2 to Para 4 of this notification). (viii) All certificates in original. Originals will be returned after verification at the Service Selection Board itself. Any candidate who does not carry these entire documents for the SSB interview, his candidature will be cancelled. (f) The second copy of the printout of online application is to be retained by the candidate for his reference. No need to send any hard copy to DG Recruiting.
- Candidates must submit only one application. Receipt of multiple applications from the same candidate will result in cancellation of candidature. ONLINE APPLICATION WILL OPEN ON 10 JUN 2015 AT 1000 HRS AND WILL BE CLOSED ON 09 JUL 2015 AT 1700 HRS
Request for change of SSB Interview date should be avoided. However, under most unavoidable circumstances, such change may be considered based on the circumstances of the case. This will be an exception rather than the rule. Request for such change should be forwarded to Selection Centre from where the call-up letter for SSB interview has been received and not to Directorate General Recruiting. The Selection Centre may permit change of date at their discretion. Contact details of Selection Centres are available on our website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. NOTE 1: Any ambiguity / false information/ concealment of information detected in the certificates will result in cancellation of the candidature at any stage of selection. NOTE 2: For all queries regarding allotment of centres, date of interview, merit list, joining instructions and any other relevant information please visit our website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in, or contact Tele No. (011) 26173215 (between 2pm to 5pm Monday to Friday). Address:- Directorate General of Recruiting, AG’s Branch, IHQ MoD (Army), West Block-III, R.K.Puram, New Delhi-110066.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 9/7/2015
Indian Army Recruitment 2014 – DAVP 10601/11/0010/1516.
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017