Indian Army has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Havildar Education Science & Arts through recruitment notification – Indian Army Recruitment 2015 – davp 10601/11/0002/1516. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/B.Sc /MCA/ BCA /B.Tech/B.Sc/ MA/ BA can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Army
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Havildar Education Science & Arts on or before 15.05.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Army|
|Vacancy Name||Havildar Education Science & Arts|
|Educational Qualification||B.Sc/ M.Sc/MCA/ BCA/B.E/B.Tech/ M.A/ B.A|
|Total No of Vacancy||334 Posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||15.05.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Army, Across India|
Detail of Indian Army Havildar Education Science & Arts Recruitment:
Applications are invited from male candidates for recruitment as Havildar Education Science & Arts in the Army Educational Corps of Indian Army.
- Total Number of vacancies :- 334 (a) Science Stream : 200 (b) Arts Stream : 134
- Age Limit. 20 to 25 years for civilian candidates and upto 28 years for remustered candidates as on first day of Recruitment Rally. Candidates are requested to contact nearest recruiting office/Zone given in Para 20 of this advertisement for date of Recruitment Rally.
- Educational Qualification:- The candidates must have working knowledge of either English or Hindi .Should have graduated from a recognized university in any of the following subjects at PG/Graduation level:- (a) Science Stream M.Sc/B Sc /MCA/ BCA /B.Tech/B.Sc (IT) with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Biology, Electronics or Computer Science. (b) Arts stream MA/BA with English Literature, Hindi Literature, Urdu, Literature , History, Geography, Political Science , Economics, Psychology, Mathematics or Sociology.
- Physical Standards Minimum physical standards will be as applicable to the Soldier (Clerk). The details can be obtained from any HQ Recruiting Zone, IRO Delhi Cantt / Army Recruitment Office
- Physical Fitness Test Physical fitness test will be as follows :- (a) 1.6 Km in maximum 6.20 minutes. (b) Pull ups (Beam) – minimum 6 pull ups. (c) Zig Zag balance – must pass. (d) 9 Feet ditch – must pass.
- Medical Standards: A candidate should have robust physique and mental health, chest should be well developed with minimum 5 cm expansion, should have normal hearing in each ear. Should have sufficient number of natural healthy gums and teeth, i.e 14 dental points. Should not have diseases like deformity of bones, hydrocele, varicose veins or piles. Remustering candidates should be in medical category SHAPE-1 in terms of Special Army Order 6/S/2005/Rtg dt 05 Aug 2005 as amended from time to time.
Selection Procedure for Indian Army – Havildar Education Science & Arts Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15.05.2015.
- The candidates declared successful in the above written examination and placed in the merit list will appear for Teaching Aptitude Test and Interview to be conducted at AEC Training College & Centre Pachmarhi (MP). Candidates qualifying in the Written Test, Teaching Aptitude Test and Interview and placed in the merit list will be enrolled in the Army Educational Corps.
How to apply for Havildar Education Science & Arts Vacancy in Indian Army:
Candidates are required to submit their Application Form duly filled along with all required documents as per the format duly superscribed “APPLICATION FOR HAV ILDAR EDUCATION” on the top outer cover of the envelope to the Headquarters Recruiting Zone /IRO Delhi Cant (For Delhi, Gurgaon, Faridabad & Mewat Dist of Haryana) of which the individual is domicile of. The candidate has to appear for written examination from the same Headquarter Recruiting Zone only. Application submitted to the Headquarter Recruiting Zone/ IRO Delhi Cantt of which the candidate is not domicile of will be REJECTED. Last date for receipt of application is 15 May 2015. 18 . Candidates are advised to contact the nearest Recruiting Office for further details. 19 . Enclose two Self Addressed stamped Registered Envelopes of Rs 22 denomination issued by the Department of Post & Telegraph giving your present address with PIN Code on which the acknowledgment/Call up notice/ rejection slip is to be sent.
Postal Address of Headquarters Recruiting Zones/Concerned Regimental/ Centers: 1. HQ Rtg Zone 2. HQ Rtg Zone 3. HQ Rtg Zone Chandershekhar Marg 148, Fd Marshal Fort Saint George Ambala Cantt – 133001 KM Kariappa Road Chennai-600009 (For Haryana and HP) Bangalore – 560025 (For Tamil NaduAndhra (For Karnataka, Kerala Pradesh, Pondicheri & and Lakshwadeep) AN Islands) 4. HQ Rtg Zone 5. IRO 6. HQ Rtg Zone Danapur Cantt-801503 Delhi Cantt-110010 T-23, Ridge Road (For Bihar & Jharkhand) (For Delhi, Gurgaon, Faridabad Jabalpur-482001 & Mewat Dist of Haryana) (For MP & Chattisgarh) 7. HQ Rtg Zone 8. HQ Rtg Zone 9. HQ Rtg Zone Shastri Nagar Jalandhar Cantt-144005 1, Gorkhle Road, Post Box No 35 (For Punjab and J &K) Kolkata – 700020 Jaipur (Raj)-302016 (For W Bengal, Sikkim & (For Rajasthan) Orissa) 10. HQ Rtg Zone 11. HQ Rtg Zone 12. HQ Rtg Zone 236, M G Road 3, Rajender Singhji Road Shillong-793001 Lucknow Cantt-226002 Pune-410001 (For NE States) (For Uttar Predesh & Uttarakhand) (Maharashtra,Goa,Gujrat&Daman island)
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15.05.2015
Indian Army Recruitment 2015 – davp 10601/11/0002/1516