Indian Army has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of SHORT SERVICE COMMISSIONED (SSC) OFFICER through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBBS/ Post graduate/ PG Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Army
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job SHORT SERVICE COMMISSIONED (SSC) OFFICER from 09/03/2015 to 31/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Army|
|Vacancy Name||SHORT SERVICE COMMISSIONED (SSC) OFFICER|
|Educational Qualification||M.B.B.S/Any Post Graduate/PG-Diploma|
|Total No of Vacancy||400 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||31/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||DGAFMS / DG-1A, Ministry of Defence, ‘M’ Block, Room No.60, Church Road, New Delhi –110001|
Detail of Indian Army SHORT SERVICE COMMISSIONED (SSC) OFFICER Recruitment:
Applications are invited from Indian citizens both male and female, who have passed their final MBBS (Part-I & II) examination in first or second attempt and completed internship for grant of Short Service Commission in the Armed Forces Medical Services. Applicants who have taken more than two chances in final MBBS (Part I& II) Examination are not eligible to apply.
- VACANCIES: 400 (Four Hundred)
- QUALIFICATION: The applicant must possess medical qualification included in First/Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule of IMC Act 1956. The applicant must have permanent registration from any State Medical Council/MCI. Post graduate degree/ diploma holders e.g. MD/MS/MCh/DM/DNB/DLO/DOMS/DA may also apply. Only those candidates who have completed/will be completing their internship on or before 31 Mar 2015 need to apply.
- AGE LIMIT: The candidate must not have attained 45 years of age as on 31 Dec 2015.
APPLICATION PROCESSING FEE (APF):
A fee of Rs 200/- will be charged from the applicants towards application processing. The requisite amount is required to be paid at the end of the application submission through online payment (internet banking/credit card/debit card). No other mode of payment is acceptable.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS: –
- THE REGISTRATION NUMBER AND ONLINE PAYMENT TRANSACTION
- NUMBER ARE REQUIRED TO BE SAVED FOR QUOTING FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES / CORRESPONDENCE.
- CANDIDATES SHOULD CHECK THE WEBSITE AND THEIR REGISTERED EMAIL REGULARLY FOR UPDATES REGARDING INTERVIEW DATES AND OTHER RELEVANT DETAILS.
- PLEASE CARRY THE ORIGINAL AND THREE ATTESTED PHOTOCOPIES OF ALL THE DOCUMENTS AS MENTIONED ABOVE AT THE TIME OF INTERVIEW FOR VERIFICATION. ANY VARIATION IN THE DETAILS PROVIDED AND DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED ONLINE WILL LEAD TO REJECTION OF THE CANDIDATE.
Selection Procedure for Indian Army – SHORT SERVICE COMMISSIONED (SSC) OFFICER Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for SHORT SERVICE COMMISSIONED (SSC) OFFICER Vacancy in Indian Army:
For online application: – Following documents in scanned format are required to be uploaded at the time of online form submission. (a) Passport size photograph (.jpeg, size- upto 100kb). (b) Scanned copy of class X certificate as a proof of date of birth (.pdf, size upto 200kb). Following self attested documents are required to be attached with the printout of the filled application form (generated at the end of application process):- (a) Matriculation Certificate (class X) as a proof of date of birth. (b) Permanent/Provisional Medical Registration Certificate. (c) Internship Completion Certificate. (d) MBBS / PG Examination Degree / Certificate. (e) Final MBBS (Pt I & II) attempt certificate. (f) No Objection Certificate from present employer, if any. (g) Gazette Notification or any other authority clearly highlighting your new name, if there is any change in the name after matriculation (Class X). (h) NCC certificates having gradings A, B or C. (j) One self-addressed envelope (Size 9X4 inches with duly affixed postage stamp for speed post). The form and documents should be forwarded to DGAFMS / DG-1A, Ministry of Defence, ‘M’ Block, Room No.60, Church Road, New Delhi –110001 within 10 days of the submission of online application form. Detailed instructions and information are available on the website www.amcsscentry.gov.in.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/03/2015
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017