Indian Army has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment ofLDC/Trades Mate/Fireman/EBR through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 12th,10th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Army.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for theLDC/Trades Mate/Fireman/EBR Job on or before15/9/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Army
Vacancy Name :LDC/Trades Mate/Fireman/EBR
Educational Qualification : 12TH,10TH
Total No of Vacancy : 49 post
Salary : Rs. 20,200
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job :15/9/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Indian Army,New Delhi
Detail of Indian ArmyLDC/Trades Mate/Fireman/EBR Recruitment:
- LDC : (13 post)
Qualification:12th pass or equivalent. ( English typing @ 35 W.P.M on Computer OR Hindi Typing @ 30 W.P.M on computer (35 words per minute and 30 words per minute corresponding to 10,500/9,000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word)
Pay Scale : Rs 5200 – 20,200 plus Grade pay Rs 1900/
- Trades Mate (Erstwhile Mazdoor)(15 post)
Qualification :Matriculation (10 th pass or equivalent )
Pay Scale :Rs 5200 – 20,200 plus Grade pay Rs 1800/ –
- Fireman:(20 post)
Qualification For Firemen .This post is purely for male candidates.Matriculation or equivalent.The candidates will be initially put through a 1.6 kilometer run . Only successful candidates selected on the basis of this test will be eligible for being tested during for further recruitment process and various tests of Fireman Category. Mus t be physically fit and capable of performing strenuous duties of Fireman and should pass the test specified below : -Height without shoes 165 cms provided that a concession 2.5 cms height shall be allowed to members of the ST category only. Chest (un expended) – 81.5 cms .Chest (on – expansion) -85 cms.Weight 50 kgs (minimum) $ Individual will have to qualify on physical measurement above to be eligible for Endurance Test as under. Endurance Test (aa) Carrying a man (fireman lift) of 63.5 kgs to a distance of 183 mtr within 96 seconds .(ab)Clearing 2.7 mtr wide ditch landing on both feet (long jump).(ac) Climbing 3 mtr vertical rope using hands and feet.Written test syllabus will be of 10 th class standard.
Pay Scale :Rs 5200 – 20,200 plus Grade pay Rs 1800/ –
EBR : (01 post)
Qualification : Matriculation (10 th pass or equivalent) with proficiency in EBR’s trade Job. Desirable : One year experience in the trade
pay Scale : Rs 5200 – 20,200 plus Grad e pay Rs 1800/
Upper Age relaxation residents of J & K: Age relaxation upto maximum of 5 yrs to candidates of J&K who have ordinary been domicile in the state of J&K during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989. (Any persons intending to avail of the aforesaid relaxation shall submit the certificate from concerned District Magistrate within whose jurisdiction he/she had ordinary resident or any other authority designated to this behalf by the Govt. of Jammu & Kashmir to the effect ‘that he had ordinarily been’ domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989). Subject extension upto 31 Dec 2015 has been received from IHQ of MoD (Army)
Selection Procedure for Indian Army -LDC/Trades Mate/Fireman/EBR Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/9/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for LDC/Trades Mate/Fireman/EBR Vacancy in Indian Army :
- Applications as per format attached (Appx ‘A’) should be accompanied with attested copies of Certificates. Applications without photocopies and attestation by Gazetted officer will be rejected. No intimation of rejection will be given . Original certificates, Admit Card and two passport size photographs duly attested on reverse side will be brought by hand on the date of endurance test, written test and interview. DO NOT FORWARD ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES with application form .Candidates are advised to attach attested copies of following documents as applicable alongwith (Size 12 x 18 cm) one x self address ed registered envelope with Rs 27/-postage stamps.
- Birth certificate.Educational qualification certificate as per post applied for.
- Caste certificates for SC/ST/OBC duly signed by competent authority.
- Disability certificates issued by a medical board constituted by the Central or StateGovernment giving out percentage of disability.
- Experience certificate if any.
- Discharge certificate/pension book in case of Ex-servicemen.
- Proof of Indian Nationality.
- One self addressed envelope of size 12 x 18 cms duly affixed with postage stamp of Rs 27/-for dispatch of admit card/call letters.
- Domicile Certificate (for residents of J&K state availing age relaxation)
- Two x additional passport size photographs.
- In case of Sports person, please attach ‘Sports Certificate’ as per Appendix „B‟. In case of OBC, please attach ‘Non Creamy Layer’ certificate as per Appendix -„C‟.
- A written certificate will be rendered by the individual to serve in 15 FAD/ respective APs/ or any where in India Appendix – „D‟.
- Medical certificate from a registered medical practitioner for physical fitness. (Please do not forward ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES with the application)
- Note:-Central Govt civilian employees must furnish“No objection Certificate” from their employer / office with application else their candidature will be cancelled
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job15/9/2015
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016