Indian Army has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of NCC Special Entry Scheme 39th Course through recruitment notification – Indian Army Recruitment 2015 – DAVP 10601/11/0018/1516. Candidates who have completed Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Army.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the NCC Special Entry Scheme 39th Course Job on or before 4/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Army
Vacancy Name : NCC Special Entry Scheme 39th Course
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 54 Post
Salary : Rs. 21,000/- p.m
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 4/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Directorate General of Recruiting, AG’s Branch, IHQ of MoD (Army), West Block –III, RK Puram, New Delhi-110066.
Detail of Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme 39th Course Recruitment:
Applications are invited from married/unmarried MALE and unmarried FEMALE candidates and also from Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel, for grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army under NCC Special Entry Scheme 39th Course – Apr 2016.
- Vacancies. (a) NCC Men 50 (45 for Gen Category and 05 for Wards of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel only). (b) NCC omen 04 (10% vacancies of Women are reserved for Wards of Battle Casualty of Army Personnel only).
- Eligibility. (a) Nationality. A candidate must either be : (i) A citizen of India, or (ii) A subject of Bhutan, or (iii) A subject of Nepal, or (iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Government of India. Certificate of eligibility will however not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal. (b) Candidates withdrawn on disciplinary ground from NDA, IMA,OTA or any other Service Training Academy are NOT eligible to apply.
- Age Limit. For NCC candidates (including Wards of Battle Casualties)19 to 25 years (born not earlier than 02 Jan 91 and not later than 01 Jan 97). Note : The date of birth accepted by the office is that entered in the Matriculation or an equivalent examination certificate. No other document relating to age will be accepted and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
- Educational Qualification and Other Criteria. (a) For NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holders. (i) Educational Qualification. (aa) Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years. (ab) Those studying in final year are also allowed to apply provided they have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks in the first two/three years. Such students will need to secure overall aggregate of minimum 50% marks if selected in interview failing which their candidature will be cancelled. The candidates studying in the final year of graduation should complete their examinations related to the degree, like, written, practicals, viva-voce, projects backlogs etc prior to 01 Apr 2016. They should be able to produce the degree within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at OTA, Chennai. Such candidates will be inducted for training at OTA, Chennai on additional bond basis for recovery of the cost of training as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay and allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite degree certificate. Candidate should attach self attested photocopies of the certificate of 10th class for proof of age, Degree with all years/semesters marks sheets and NCC ‘C’ Certificate. Candidate should also attach certificate with their applications regarding CGPA converted to aggregate percentage of marks as per university rules from their institutes. (ii) Service in NCC. Should have served for minimum two academic years in the senior Division/ Wing of NCC. (iii) Grading. Should have obtained minimum of ‘B’ Grade in ‘C’ Certificate Exam of NCC. (b) For Ward of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel Only. (i) Educational Qualification. Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years. (ii) NCC ‘C’ certificate not required. (iii) Applicants under category of Wards of Battle Casualties to send their applications direct to Directorate General of Recruiting/ Rtg-A, NCC Entry, AG’s Branch, IHQ of MoD (Army)’ West Block-III, R.K. Puram, New Delhi-110066.
- Eligibility for wards of battle casualties and also document to be attached alongwith the application form are as under. (aa) A letter to the effect that the parent has been killed/wounded / reported missing in action issued by MP Dte/Respective Regimental Records and a copy of Part II Order notifying injuries and being classified as battle casualties in case of serving/medically boarded out pers.(ab) The vacancies under wards of battle casualties are available to wards (sons and daughters including legally adopted) of battle casualties specified as (aaa) Killed in action. (aab) Died of wound or injuries (Other than self-inflicted) (aac) Wounded or Injured (Other than self-inflicted). (aad) Missing. (c) Relation Certificate issued by Records / MP Dte. (d) Last Date of Receipt of Application in Recruiting Directorate for Wards of battle casualties is 10 Aug 2015. 5. Physical Standard. Candidates must be physically fit according to the prescribed physical standards. The guidelines for the same are available at official website of Directorate General Recruitingwww.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Medical Examination. A candidate recommended by the Services Selection Board will undergo a medical examination by Board of Service Medical officers. Only those candidates will be admitted to the academy who are declared fit by the Medical board. The details for the same are available at official website of Directorate General Recruiting www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
Selection Procedure for Indian Army – NCC Special Entry Scheme 39th Course Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 4/8/2015.
- All applications are to be forwarded to Recruiting Directorate (NCC Entry) through HQ Directorate General NCC. The NCC Units/Group HQs will forward the applications to State Directorates who in turn will forward the same to HQ Directorate General NCC.
- Thorough screening/Shortlisting of applications based on qualifications of the candidates will be carried out by the NCC Directorates and HQ Directorate General NCC.
- Candidates not in receipt of call letter from any of the Selection Centres for SSB interview should presume that either their applications have been received after due date or have been found ineligible or rejected during shortlisting. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Candidates after shortlisting will be detailed for SSB interview by Directorate General of Recruiting. The decision of Headquarter Directorate General NCC and Directorate General Recruiting in Army HQ, in the matter of Shortlisting and forwarding of applications to SSBs will be final.
- On arrival at the Selection Centre the candidates will be administered stage-I of the two stages testing procedure. Candidates failing in stage-I will be sent back on the same day and those who qualify will be detained to undergo Group Tests. Psychological Tests and Interview which will extend for a duration of 5 days.
- Candidates recommended by SSBs will be required to go through Medical Exam. Candidates who are found medically fit will be placed in order of merit as per the marks obtained in SSB interview amongst the recommended candidates. Boarding and lodging during interviews at SSBs are free. Recommendation by SSB confers no right of admission to the OTA, Chennai. The final selection will be made as per the order of merit subject to medical fitness and suitability in all other respects and number of vacancies available.
- The merit list of the recommended candidates will be displayed at the reception of Directorate General Recruiting and Directorate General Recruiting website i.e. www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Pay and Allowances. All GCs/LCs will be given a stipend of Rs. 21,000/- p.m. On completion of training they will be commissioned in the rank of Lt and entitled to pay as admissible to the rank. Army also provides free Medical Facilities for self & dependents, Canteen facilities, Entitled Ration, Mess/Club/Sports Facilities, Furnished Govt. Accommodation, Car/Housing Loan at subsidized rate. For details of pay and allowances and facilities visit website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
How to apply for NCC Special Entry Scheme 39th Course Vacancy in Indian Army :
- Apply on plain paper as per the format available at official website of Rtg Dte www.joinindianarmy. nic.in (downloads) , duly typed.
- Applications should be posted to the nearest OC, NCC Unit from where NCC ‘C’ certificate has been issued.
- Applications of Candidates serving in the Armed Forces duly counter-signed by Commanding Officer should be sent to the OC, NCC Unit from where NCC’ ‘C’ certificate has been issued.
- All NCC Units will forward the applications to DDG, NCC of the concerned State.
- DDG, NCC States will process all applications and forward them to Directorate General NCC. Special emphasis will be laid on the following points: – (i) Check date of birth from class X Certificate. (ii) Check Degree/Provisional degree is from a University recognized by AIU. (iii) Check marks sheets of all years/semesters and ensure that candidate has minimum 50% marks in the aggregate for all three/four years and in case of final year students 50% marks in aggregate for two/three years. (iv) Check NCC ‘C’ Certificate with minimum ‘B’ Grading. (f) Directorate General of Recruiting (Rtg ‘A’), Integrated Headquarters of Ministry of Defence (Army), reserves the right to shortlist applications on the basis of grade obtained by the candidates in NCC ‘C’ certificate examination/percentage of marks in degree examinations.
- The Last date for receipt of applications is as under :- (a) At NCC Bn – 04 Aug 2015. (b) At NCC Gp HQ – 14 Aug 2015. (c) At DG NCC – 04 Sep 2015. (d) At Rtg Dte from Dte Gen NCC – 17 Sep 2015.
- Applications received after due date will neither be opened nor be entertained.
- Tattoo Policy. For details on the Tattoo policy, please visit our website ‘www.joinindianarmy.nic.in’
- Common Mistakes Resulting in Rejection of Applications. (a) Photographs are not self attested. (b) Percentage below 50%. (c) Application incomplete in any respect and or/ without copies of requisite certificates will be rejected summarily. Documents whatsoever submitted at a later stage will not be acted upon. No correspondence will be entertained by NCC/Rtg Dte in this regard. (d) Variation (if any) in names and spellings as recorded In Matriculation or equivalent certificate and Graduation certificate should be supported by an affidavit. (e) Copies of certificates are not found self attested. (f) Self attested copies of Matric or equivalent certificates are not found enclosed with applications (for verification of age) No other certificate is valid for authentication of age. (g) Application NOT received on due date. (h) Candidates who submit more than one application will be disqualified for this course as well as from applying for commission in the Army in future. (j) Any ambiguity/erasure/unattested cutting/ false information/concealment of information detected at any stage of selection in above certificates/ application will result in the cancellation of the candidature.
- Change in Interview Dates. (a) Request for change of SSB interview dates will not be accepted. However under most unavoidable circumstances such a change may be considered based on the circumstances of the case. This will be an exception rather than the rule. Requests for such change duly supported by a certificate from Government Gazetted Officer should be sent to the Selection Centre from where the call-up letter for SSB Interview has been received and NOT to Directorate General of Recruiting. (b) Candidates failing to intimate the reasons for not attending SSB interview on the due date, to the selection Centre from where the call up letter was received, will not be afforded any further chance to attend SSB interview. (c) No request for change of interview Centre will be entertained under any circumstances.
- For more information/queries regarding allotment of Selection Centres, date of interview, merit list, joining instructions and any other relevant information please visit our website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. or contact Tele No (011) 26173215,26175473 (between 2 PM to 5 PM Monday to Friday) Address:- Directorate General of Recruiting, AG’s Branch, IHQ of MoD (Army), West Block –III, RK Puram, New Delhi-110066
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 4/8/2015
Indian Army Recruitment 2014 – DAVP 10601/11/0018/1516.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016