Indian Army has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technical Graduate Course through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, B.E, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Army.
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Technical Graduate Course Job on or before 27 Oct 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Army
Vacancy Name : Technical Graduate Course
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 70 Post
Salary : Rs 15,600-21,000/- p.m
Job Location : Dehradun
Last Date to Apply for this job : 27 Oct 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Indian Army , Dehradun
Detail of Indian Army Technical Graduate Course Recruitment:
Applications are invited from married/unmarried MALE Engineering Graduates for Grant of Permanent Commission in the Army in all Arms/Services. 123rd Technical Graduate Course will commence in July 2016 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun, Uttarakhand.
- Discipline & Vacancies
- Total 70 Vacancies
- Civil : 25
- Electrical : 10
- Mechanical : 10
- Electronics : 05
- Computer Sc & Engg / Computer Technology / Information Tech / M.Sc. Computer Sc : 10
- Electronics & Telecom / Telecommunication / Electronics & Comn / Satellite Communication : 10
- Qualification : Candidates should have passed Engineering Degree or be in the final year of Engineering Degree course. The candidates in the final year of Degree Course should complete all their examinations related to the degree, prior to 01 July 2016. They should be able to produce the Engineering Degree within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at IMA. Such candidates will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at IMA as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite Degree Certificate.
- Pay And Allowances : The candidates will be given a stipend of Rs. 21,000/- p.m. (Rs 15,600/- as pay in Pay Band plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/-). On completion of training they will be commissioned in the rank of Lt and entitled to pay as admissible to the rank.
- Age Limit : 20 to 27 years as on 01 Jul 2016. (Candidates born between 02 Jul 89 and 01 Jul 96, both dates inclusive).
Selection Procedure for Indian Army – Technical Graduate Course Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 27 Oct 2015.
- Integrated HQ of MoD(Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cutoff percentage of marks for each Engineering discipline/ stream without assigning any reason . (b) Only shortlisted eligible candidates depending on the cutoff percentage will be interviewed at Selection Centres, Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP) and Bangalore (Karnataka) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer. Call Up letter for SSB interview will be issued by the respective Selection Centres, through candidate’s registered e-mail id and through SMS. Candidates will not be interviewed locally. Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of DG Rtg, IHQ MoD (Army) and no request for changes are entertained in this regard. (c) SSB Interviews will be held from Jan 2016 onwards
How to apply for Technical Graduate Course Vacancy in Indian Army :
Online application will open on 28 Sep 2015 at 1000 hrs and will be closed on 27 Oct 2015 at 1700 hrs
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 27 Oct 2015