Indian Army has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Havildar Education through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA/ MCA/ M.Sc/ M.A/ B.A can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Army
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Havildar Education on or before 10/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Army
Vacancy Name : Havildar Education
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA/ MCA/ M.Sc/ M.A/ B.A
Total No Of Vacancy : NA
Salary : NA
Job Location : Visakhapatnam
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 10/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Army Recruiting Office, Station Road, Visakhapatnam-530004
Detail Of Indian Army Havildar Education Recruitment:
Applications are invited from male candidates for recruitment in the Army as Havildar Education in the Army Education Corps in Group X & Y. Candidates hailing only from districts of Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram, Srikakulam, East Godavari, West Godavari, Krishna and Yanam (UT of Puducherry) may apply to Army Recruiting Office, Station Road, Visakhapatnam-530004. Candidates of other districts of Andhra Pradesh may apply to their respective Army Recruiting Office
- Age Group. Must not be below 20 years and over 25 years age as on 04 Jun 2015. Candidates below the age of 21 years, if married are not eligible to apply.
- Educational Qualification. The candidates must have working knowledge of either English or Hindi and should have graduate/post graduated from a recognized university with any one of the following subjects at PG/Graduation level:-
- Science Stream. M.Sc/B.Sc/MCA/BCA/B.Tech/B.Sc (IT) with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Biology, Electronics, Computer Science, Geology.
- Art Stream. M.A/B.A with English Literature, Hindi Literature, Urdu Literature, History, Geography, Political Science, Economics, Psychology, Mathematics, Sociology.
- Pay & Allowances. (a) Group X. (PG/Bachelor Degree with B.Ed) on completion of successful training, candidate will be placed in Group X. (b) Group Y. (Bachelor Degree without B.Ed) on completion of successful training, candidate will be placed in Group Y.
Selection Procedure For Indian Army – Havildar Education Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Havildar Education Vacancy in Indian Army:
- The advertisement may be found published in prominent national and regional newspapers & Employment News. The format of application, detailed qualitative requirement, other conditions and instructions for filling up the application form will be found with the application form which can be downloaded from web site http://davp.nic.in/ or Employment News. The application form duly completed in all respect alongwith photocopies of documents with two self-addressed envelope duly affixed with Rs 25/- denomination postal stamps issued by the Department of Post & Telegraphs giving your present address with PIN code on which the acknowledgment/call up notice/rejection slip is to be sent, will be forwarded to Army Recruiting Office, Station Road, Visakhapatnam (AP) PIN – 530004 by 10 May 2015. Candidates are also required to attach their willingness certificate alongwith the application for the stream in which he is seeking enrolment Arts or Science. The educational eligibility will be accordingly verified. The envelopes should be marked as Application for HAV AEC and addressed to:- Army Recruiting Office Station Road, Old MFD Complex Visakhapatnam (Andhra Pradesh) Pin – 530004
- Application must be forwarded by India Post (Ordinary/Speed post). By hand application will not be accepted. The last date of receipt of applications is 10 May 2015. Applications received after 10 May 2015 will not be considered.
- Issue of Call Up Letter. Call up letters to the eligible candidates for screening will be issued by 22 May 2015.
- Written Examination. Written examination will be conducted at ARO Trichy on 26 Jul 2015 from 1000h to 1200h. Result of the written exam is likely to be declared by last week of Aug 2015.
- Teaching Aptitude Test/Interview. Teaching Aptitude Test and Interview of the candidates short listed will be conducted at AEC College and Centre, Pachmarhi from 24-26 Sep 2015.
- For any further details the candidates are advised to contact the nearest Army Recruiting Office.
- Disclaimer. The above data is only for information. The Location/Dates of rally and eligibility condition may undergo a change due to unforeseen contingencies. Candidates are advised to keep themselves updated through notices published on ap.nic.in, local media or enquiry through respective AROs.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/05/2015
27-02-2017 , 28-02-2017