Indian Army invites application for the recruitment of 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course with 10/ +2 Passed holders
Company name :Indian Army
Posts :10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course
Qualification : 10/ +2 Passed
Salary : NA
No of Post : 90
Location :Across India
Last date to apply : 28/11/2014
Details of Post :
10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course
Applications are invited from unmarried Male Candidates who have passed 10/ +2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (Hereinafter referred to as PCM) subjects and fulfill the eligibility conditions prescribed in the subsequent paragraphs, for the grant of Permanent Commission in the Army after 4 years of Basic Military Training and Technical Training thereafter with the terms and conditions given in the succeeding paragraphs.
- Nationality: A candidate must either be : (i) A citizen of India, or (ii) A subject of Bhutan, or (iii) A subject of Nepal, or (iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the examination provisionally subject to the necessary certificate being given to him by the Govt before declaration of result by SSB/joining training.
- Age Limit: A candidate must not be below 16½ years and above 19½ years on the first day of the month in which the course is commencing i.e. the candidate should not be born before 01 Jan 1996 and not after 01 Jan 1999 (both days inclusive). The date of birth accepted by the office is that entered in the Marticulation or Secondary School Leaving certificate or in the certificate recognised by an Indian University as equivalent to Matriculation or in an extract from a Register of Matriculates maintained by a University which extract must be certified by the proper authority of the University or in the Higher Secondary or an equivalent examination certificate. No other document relating to age will be accepted. The expression Matriculation/ Higher Secondary Examination Certificate in this part of the instruction includes the alternative certificate mentioned above
- Educational Qualification: Only those candidates who have passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized education boards are eligible to apply for this entry. Eligibility conditions for calculating % of PCM will be followed as per the present guideliness/ instructions in vogue of various state/central Boards.
- VACANCIES: 90 (a) Vacancies are provisional and can be changed depending on the training capacity at the training Academy for this course. (b) The vacancies are subject to increase/decrease keeping the organizational requirement at the point of time.
HOW TO APPLY:
Application will only be accepted on line. To do so the candidates need to click on the “online application” button on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Detailed instructions for filling up online application form are available once the candidates click “Online Application Link”
- After submitting online application, candidates are required to obtain two copies of the application printout and the Roll Number generated by the system. One copy of the print out application duly Signed by he candidate will be carried to the selection centre for the SSB interview along with affixed photograph attested by a gazatted officer of Central/State Govt, photocopies of Class 10th Certificate/Mark sheet showing date of birth and 12th Class Certificate alongwith mark sheets duly attested by Gazetted officer and all the above certificates in original. Any candidate who does not carry all these document for the SSB interview, his candidature will be cancelled.
- The second copy of the printout of online application is to retained by the candidate for his reference. No need to send any hard copy to DG Rtg / Rtg Dte.
- Candidates must submit only one application, Receipt of multipl applications from the same candidate will result in cancellation of candidature.
ONLINE APPLICATION WILL OPEN ON 21 OCT 2014 AT 1000 HRS AND WILL BE CLOSED ON 28 NOV 2014 AT 1000 HRS.
SELECTION PROCEDURE: The selection procedure is as follows :-
- Short listed candidates will be called for Services Selection Board (SSB) interview at Bhopal, Bangalore or Allahabad. Interviews will be held in Feb/Mar 2015 onwards.
- Duration of SSB interviews is five days excluding day of arrival and the candidates will put through two stage selection procedure and details of the same are available at official website of Rtg Dte www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
REASONS FOR REJECTION OF APPLICATION
- Incomplete applications in any respect.
- Variation in names and spellings as recorded in application/Matric or equivalent certificate not supported by affidavite.
- Non-attachment of copy of 10th class certificate for age proof and 12th class marksheet for proof of PCM % duly attested by a Govt. Gazetted officer No other certificate is valid for authentication of age.
- Without attested photograph affixed on application form
- Application not signed by Candidate
- Submission of more than ONE application.
- Any ambiguity / false information/ concealment of information detected in the certificates (mentioned at para 6 (b)) will result in cancellation of the candidature at any stage of selection.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 28/11/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Indian Army|