Indian Army invites online application for the recruitment of 121st TECHNICAL GRADUATE COURSE (TGC-121) (JULY 2015) for B.E/ B.Tech holders
Company name :Indian Army
Posts :121st TECHNICAL GRADUATE COURSE (TGC-121) (JULY 2015)
Qualification : B.E/ B.Tech
Salary : Rs.15,600-21000/- p.m
No of Post : 60
Location :New Delhi
Last date to apply : 31/12/2014
Details of Post :
121st TECHNICAL GRADUATE COURSE (TGC-121) (JULY 2015)
Applications are invited from married/unmarried MALE Engineering Graduates for Grant of Permanent Commission in the Army in all Arms/Services. Course commencing in July 2015 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun, Uttarakhand.
- Nationality: A candidate must either be : (i) A citizen of India, or (ii) A subject of Bhutan, or (iii) A subject of Nepal, or (iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Government of India. Certificate of eligibility will however not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
- Age Limit: – 20 to 27 years at the time of commencement of course. (Candidates born between 02 Jul 88 and 01 Jul 95 both dates inclusive). The date of birth accepted by the office is that entered in the Matriculation or an equivalent examination certificate. NOTE : No other document relating to age will be accepted and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed Engineering Degree or appeared in the final year of Engineering course. The candidates appearing in the final year examination of Degree Course should be able to produce the Engineering Degree within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at IMA. Such candidates will be inducted for training at IMA on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at IMA as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite Degree Certificate.
- PAY AND ALLOWANCES: The candidates will be given a stipend of Rs. 21,000/- p.m. (Rs 15,600/ – as pay in Pay Band plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/-). On completion of training they will be commissioned in the rank of Lt and entitled to pay as admissible to the rank. Army also provides free Medical Facilities for self & dependents, Canteen facilities, Entitled Ration, Mess/Club/Sports Facilities, Furnished Govt. Accommodation, Car/Housing Loan at subsidized rate. For details of pay and allowances and facilities visit website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Applications will only be accepted online on website “www.joinindianarmy.nic.in”. Click on Officer Menu then go to How to Apply and then click ONLINE APPLICATION. Fill the online registration form. Note down the user id and password. Tips to assist in filling up fields have been provided as you click on ONLINE APPLICATION. Before submitting the application check the entries made and save the application. After submitting, take two copies of the printout and the Roll Number generated by the system.
- Documents are to be carried to the Selection Centre by the candidate:- One copy of the Print out of application duly signed and affix photograph attested by Govt Gazetted Officer. (ii) Attested copy of Matriculation or equivalent certificate for age proof. (iii) Attested copy of 12th Class Certificate & Marksheet. (iv) Attested copy of Engineering Degree/Provisional Degree (v) Attested copy of Mark sheets of all Semesters (vi) Certificate from the Principal/Head of the Institution stating that the candidate is in final year and final exams will be over by 01 July 2015 for final year appearing candidates. (vii) Equivalence certificate of the concerned university to claim equivalence. (viii) All certificates in original. Originals will be returned after verification at the Service Selection Board itself. Any candidate who does not carry these entire documents for the SSB interview, his candidature will be cancelled.
- The second copy of the printout of online application is to be retained by the candidate for his reference. No need to send any hard copy to DG Recruiting.
- Candidates must submit only one application. Receipt of multiple applications from the same candidate will result in cancellation of candidature. ONLINE APPLICATION WILL OPEN ON 01 DEC 2014 AT 1000 HRS AND WILL BE CLOSED ON 31 DEC 2014 AT 1700 HRS
HOW TO APPLY :
For all queries regarding allotment of centres, date of interview, merit list, joining instructions and any other relevant information please visit our website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in, or contact Tele No. (011) 26173215 (between 2PM to 5PM Monday to Friday). Address:- Directorate General of Recruiting, AG’s Branch, IHQ MoD (Army), West Block-III, R.K.Puram, New Delhi-110066.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 31/12/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Indian Army|