Indian Army has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Sailors (Artificer Apprentice) through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 12th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Army
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Sailors (Artificer Apprentice) Job from 16.12.2014 to 26.12.2014. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
||Sailors (Artificer Apprentice)
|Total No of Vacancy
|Last Date to Apply for this job
|Address for the Job Vacancy
||Post Box No. 476, Gol Dak Khana, GPO, New Delhi-110001.
Detail of Indian Army Sailors (Artificer Apprentice) Recruitment:
INDIAN NAVY INVITES ONLINE APPLICATIONS FROM UNMARRIED MALE CANDIDATES FOR ENROLIMIENT AS SAILORS FOR ARTIFICER APPRENTICE (AA) – 138 BATCH
||No of post
|Sailors (Artificer Apprentice)
||Qualified in 10+2 / equivalent examination with 60% or more marks in aggregate with Maths & Physics and atleast one of these subjects; Chemistry/Biology/Computer Science
||The Artificer Apprentices Basic Pay Band is Rs. 520020200. In addition they will be paid Grade Pay & Rs.2000- plus MSP Rs. 2000- plus ” Group Pay & Rs. 1400plus DA
||Candidates should have been born between 01 Aug 1995 to 31 Jul 1998 (Both dates inclusive)
Selection Procedure for Indian Army – Sailors (Artificer Apprentice) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 26.12.2014.
- Selection of recruits is based on the order of merit on their performance in Written Test, qualifying Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examinations
Written Test :
- The question paper will be bilingual (Hindi & English) and of objective type.
- The question paper will comprise of four sections ie. English, Science, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- The standard of the question paper will be that of 102 and the syllabus for the examination is also available On Website.
- Duration of examination will be one hour.
- The candidates are required to pass in all sections and in aggregate
Physical Fitness Test (PFT) :
- Qualifying in Physical Fitness Test is mandatory for selection.
- PFT will consist of 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes, 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak) and 10 Push-ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their Own risk.
- Advisory : Proficiency in sports, swimming and extra-curricular activities is desirable.
Medical Standards :
- Medical examination will be conducted by authorised military doctors as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to sailors on entry.
- Minimum height 157 cms. Weight and Chest should be proportionate. Minimum Chest expansion of 5 cms.
- The candidate must be in good physical and mental health, free from any defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of duties both ashore and afloat under peace as well as war conditions as per Navy Order (Special) 012008.
- Initial Medical Examination for recruitment will be considered only Provisionally fit subject to fitness in the final medical examination. Final medical examination of all selected candidate will be done at INS Chilka. Candidates who are found medically fit at final medical examination will be enrolled for training. No Appeal” is permitted for review after the final enrolment medical examination at INS Chilka. Note Candidates are advised to get their ears cleaned for wax and tartar removed from teeth prior to examination
How to apply for Sailors (Artificer Apprentice) Vacancy in Indian Army:
For this entry the candidates can apply ONLINE ONLY, MANUALLY FILLED APPLICATIONS WILL BE REJECTED. The procedure for the same is as follows a) Online Application Form. Candidates are to apply online through website www.nausena-bharti.nic.in from 16 Dec 14.(b) Before filling online application, keep matric certificate & 10+2 Mark sheet ready for reference. (c) Filling up of information like email id is compulsory. (d) Click on Sailors Entry” button under apply online on the home page of Website nausena-bharti.nic.in. (e) Fill up the form completely. Before clicking the Submit button make sure all the details are correct. (f) Print two copies of the online application form. One copy duly signed, alongwith attested copies of matriculation certificate, 102 marksheet, domicile, NCC Certificate (if held) & one self addressed envelop of size 22×10 cms with Rs 10/ – stamp affixed on envelope to be forwarded at the address given below. POST BOX NO.476,GOL DAK KHANA, GPO, NEW DELHI-110 001 (g) Last date for registration of online application is 26 Dec 2014. (h) Physical receipt of application at this office by 02 Jan 2015. Confirmation of an applicant would be on receipt of physical application by due date. (k) Online application will be further scruitinised for eligibility and may be rejected if found not eligible in any respect. (l) Photographs. THE PHOTOGRAPH SHOULD BE CLEAR AND OF GOOD QUALITY WITH BLUE BACKGROUND. Application received without photographs will be rejected. Attesting Officers name, signature with office address / seal should be clear and legible. Documents without attestation would be rejected. In case of any difficulty faced by potential candidates they may contact lHQ Navy will not be responsible for any postal delay loss of any documents during transit. LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATION – 02.JAN.2015. FOR CANDIDATES OF NORTH EAST J&K ANDAMAN & NICOBAR, LAKSHADEEP & MINICOY ISLAND 09.JAN.2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 26.12.2014