Indian Army conducting Walkin drive for the recruitment of Soldier Technical & More Vacancies with 8th/ 10th/ 12th Pass/ B.Sc/ B.Com Pass holders on 09/12/2014 – 14/12/2014
Company name :Indian Army
Posts :Soldier Technical & More Vacancies
Qualification : 8th/ 10th/ 12th Pass/ B.Sc/ B.Com
Salary : NA
No of Post : NA
Location : West Bengal
Walk in Drive : 09/12/2014 – 14/12/2014
Details of Post :
Soldier Technical & More Vacancies:
An Army Recruitment Rally for Male Candidates only is planned to be conducted at JK College Purulia from 09 Dec — 14 Dec 2014. The registration, physical fitness tests and document check for all categories will be carried out from 0500h daily, as per the following programme.
Qualification : 10+2 simple pass in Science with Physics. Chemistry, Maths and English with min 45% marks in aggregate. class pass with min 50% marks in aggregate if an AICTE recognized institute.
Soldier Technical (Aviation/Ammunition):
Qualification : 10+2 / Intermediate exam in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English as compulsory subjects with min 50% marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject or in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Auto Mobile/ Computer Science) .
Qualification : Should have secured 40% in compulsory subjects (Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English )and 50% in CI XII. In case of having Degree B.Sc (Botany/ Zoology / Bio Science) and English (simple pass), the stipulation of percentage in CI XII is waived off. However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in Cl Xll also. Degree Cert or Provisional Cert is mandatory.
Soldier General Duty:
Qualification : Should have secured 33% in each subject and 45% in aggregate in Class X. In case of higher education stipulation of percentage is waived off.
Soldier General Duty:
Qualification : Minimum 8th Pass.
Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical:
Qualification : Should have secured 40% in each subject and 50% in aggregate in CI Xll. (ii) Should have studied English and Maths/ Accts / Book Keeping in CI X or Cl XII. Should have secured min 40% in each of these subjects, whether it was studied in Class X or Cl XII. If a candidate is graduate with Maths and English as his subject in BSc/ B Com, the stipulation of scoring 40% in CI XII/ C X is waived off. In case he is graduate but not having English and Maths / Acts/ Book Keeping, he should have scored min 40% in
Basic Education Documents:
- Original and Xerox copy of Marks sheet and Transfer certificate duly signed by Headmaster and countersigned by the District Inspector of Schools in case of pass candidates and/or MATRIC/MADHYAMIC FAIL. Birth Certificate will also be invariably carried by these candidates for checking/ scrutiny and veracity.
- Original & Xerox copies of Registration Cert, Admit Card(s), Marks and Board Certificate(s) including 10th class exam.
- Degree Holders will produce their Provisional Degree Certificate and or Original Degree Certificate.
- Original and two Xerox copies of Nativity/ Permanent Residential Certificate issued by District Magistrate! Additional District Magistrate (GenNSub Divisional 0fficer(SDO) with passport size photograph of candidate affixed and duly attested by issuing authority with designation/round stamp.
- In case of non Bengali candidates, Original & two Xerox copies of Domicile / Nativity certificate is required to be issued by the District Magistrate / Additional District Magistrate (General) / Sub Divisional Officer as per rules applicable in respective districts with round and designation stamp.
- Original and two Xerox copies of Character Certificate duly endorsed UNMARRIED if below 21 years of Age with passport size photograph of candidate affixed and duly attested by Gram PradhanI/ Chairman of Municipality with designation found stamp (Not more than six months old).
- Original and two Xerox copies of Caste Certificate issued by Sub Divisionai Officer (SDO) for Schedule Tribe (Adivasi) candidates only.
- All candidates or candidates those who have studied in CBSE or any other Board with first language as Hindi/ any other language will produce original and xerox copy of Domicile/ Nativity certificate issued by the District Magistrate/ Additional District
All the desirous civilian candidates can attend the drive Between 09/12/2014 to 14/12/2014 at Barrackpore
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 14.12.2014
Venue : Army Recruitment office, Barrackpore, 43, Middle Rd, North 23 Parganas (WB), Pin – 700120
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From Indian Army|