Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate-I through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed PH.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Research Associate-I on or before 15/01/2015. Find more Information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Associate-I|
|Total No of Vacancy||01|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||15/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS), Jadavpur, Kolkata – 700032|
Detail of Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS) Research Associate-I Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the post (one post) of Research Associate-1 in the CSIR sponsored project entitled “H-Bonding Reinforced Alternate Stacking of Aromatic Donor and Acceptor Chromophores: Testing the Scope in Organic and Aqueous Medium.” at the Polymer Science Unit (PI: Dr. Suhrit Ghosh), IACS.
- Name of the post : Research Associate-I
- No. of post : 1 (one)
- Minimum Qualifications : Ph.D in Chemistry.
- Desired Experience : Preferably the candidate should have experience in physical studies with abiotic/biological systems in aqueous medium by different spectroscopic and scattering experiments.
- Fellowship : As per rules of the Association
- Last date for receiving application : January 15, 2015
- This position is temporary (one year) and can be extended (till the project completion date) on satisfactory progress. The candidate will have no right to claim (explicit or implicit) any post in the institute.
Selection Procedure for Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS) – Research Associate-I Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/01/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Research Associate-I Vacancy in Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS) :
Interested candidates should send their biodata with a complete resume (mentioning email address) and photocopies of all certificates, reprints etc. with a cover letter to the following address: Dr.SuhritGhosh PolymerScienceUnit IndianAssociation for the Cultivation of Science 2A & 2B, Raja S.C.Mullick Road Jadavpur, Kolkata-700032
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/01/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IACS|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|
26-01-2017 , 27-01-2017