Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS) invites application for the recruitment of Research Associate-II with M.Sc/ Ph.D educational background
Company name : Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS)
Posts : Research Associate-II
Qualification : M.Sc/ Ph.D
Salary : NA
No of Openings : 01
Location : Kolkata
Last date to apply : 02.12.2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited in plain paper or through e-mail for appointment of Research Associate-II in the Department of Theoretical Physics by December 02, 2014.
- Name of the Post: Research Associate-II
- Number of post : One (01)
- Essential Qualifications : Candidates should have first or high second class M.Sc. in Physics /Mathematics and Ph.D. in the field of Theoretical Condensed Matter Physics with considerable research experience supported by publications of merit. Experience and specialization in Theoretical Condensed Matter Physics/Statistical Physics.
- Experience: Previous postdoctoral experience of at least one year in the field of Theoretical Condensed Matter Physics/Statistical Physics.
- Research Area : Theoretical Condensed Matter Physics/Statistical Physics.
- Nationality : Applicant should be an Indian citizen..
- Fellowship : As per rules of IACS.
- Tenure of Fellowship: 2 years subject to an evaluation after one year.
- The position is purely temporary and the candidate will not have any right to claim (explicit or implicit) to any post in the Institute. No TA will be admissible for attending the interview.
The candidates may apply with complete resume (mentioning e-mail address and mobile number, permanent residential address) and photocopies of all certificates, reprints etc. Candidates satisfy the above criterion will be called for an interview via e-mail.
How to apply:
Applications in hard copy or e-mail ([email protected] ) should reach the undersigned by December 02, 2014. The subject line should be “Application for RA-II/TP/OCTOBER/2014”. Those who have already applied for the position earlier (against Advertisement No. Nil dated October 09,2014) need not apply again. Dr. Arnab Sen, Assistant Professor Department of Theoretical Physics, IACS, Jadavpur, Kolkata-700 032 Date of interview for the RA-II position will be informed later in IACS webpage.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 02.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IACS|
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016