Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS) invites application for the recruitment of Research Associate-I with B.Sc. & M.Sc/ Ph.D educational background
Company name : Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS)
Posts : Research Associate-I
Qualification : B.Sc. & M.Sc/ Ph.D
Salary : NA
No of Openings : 01
Location : Kolkata
Last date to apply : 25.11.2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited for a Research Associate-I position in the Department of Materials Science to work in the area of hybrid and glass-composite materials.
- Name of the Post: RESEARCH ASSOCIATE – I
- No. of Post: 1(one)
- Nationality: Indian
- Essential Qualifications: a) B. Sc and M. Sc. in Physics with minimum 60% marks b) Ph.D. degree in Physics with research experience supported by publications of merit.
- Desirable Experience: Experience in handling of Microhardness Tester and Image Analysis Software
- Emoluments: As per rules of IACS
- Duration: 2 years subject to an evaluation after one year.
- The position is purely temporary and the candidate will not have any right to claim (explicit or implicit) to any post in the Institute
How to apply:
The candidates may apply with complete resume (mentioning e-mail address and mobile number, permanent residential address) and photocopies of all certificates, reprints etc. Candidates satisfying the above criterion will be called for an interview via e-mail. No TA will be admissible for attending the interview. Applications in hard copy or e-mail (email@example.com) should reach the undersigned by November 25,2014. The subject line should be “Application for RA- I/MS/November/2014”. Prof. Tanusree Kar, Senior Professor and Head Department of Materials Science, IACS,Jadavpur, Kolcutta-700032
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 25.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IACS|