Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed PH.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Research Associate on or before 21/01/2015. Find more Information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Associate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||21/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS), Jadavpur, Kolkata – 700032|
Detail of Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS) Research Associate Recruitment:
Applications are invited for Research Associate (1 post) for a DST Nanomissionproject undertaken within the group of Dr. Jyotirmayee Dash, Department of Organic Chemistry for a period of one year.
- Name of the Post :: RESEARCH ASSOCIATE
- No. of Post :: 1 (one)
- Nationality :: Indian
- Educational Qualifications :: Applicants should have receives (or be about to receive) a Ph.D. degree in chemistry or biology or other relevant area
- Emoluments :: Rs.22,000/- per month + HRA as per DST rules.
- Age Limit :: Should be below 35 years on the date of application.
- Upper age limit relaxation is applicable as per Govt. Rules.
- The position is purely on temporary basis and the candidate will not have any right to claim (explicit or implicit) to any post in the Institute.
Selection Procedure for Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS) – Research Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 21/01/2015
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview
How to apply for Research Associate Vacancy in Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS) :
Applicants may send their applications containing complete bio-data including publications list and minimum two recommendation letters to Dr. Jyotirmayee Dash, Assistant Professor, Department of Organic Chemistry, IACS, Jadavpur, Kolkata-700 032 or e-mal : [email protected] latest by January 21th, 2015.Walk-in interview on 21th January, 2015 at 3-30 p.m.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 21/01/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IACS|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|