Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS) invites application for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow with B.Sc/ M.Sc educational background
Company name : Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS)
Posts : Senior Research Fellow
Qualification : B.Sc/ M.Sc
Salary : NA
No of Openings : 01
Location : Kolkata
Last date to apply : 28.11.2014
Details of Post :
Senior Research Fellow:
- No of post : 01
- Essential Qualifications: Candidates should have first or high second class B.Sc. and M.Sc degree in the field of chemistry with minimum average of 55% marks in B.Sc.(Hons.) and M.Sc. They should havequalified NET/GATE exams anda minimum three years of research experience in synthesis of heterocyclic compounds.
- Fellowship: As per DST Norms.
- Age limit: 32 years on the date of application. Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt. rule
- Duration: Initial appointment for one year.
- The position is purely temporary and the candidate will not have any right to claim (explicit or implicit) to any post in the Institute.
How to apply:
Applicants may send their applications containing complete bio-data including publications list to Dr.Jyotirmayee Dash, Associate Professor, Department of Organic Chemistry, IACS, Jadavpur, Kolkata-700 032 or e-mail : [email protected] by 28th November, 2014. Walk-in interview on 28th November, 2014 at 2-30 p.m. Short-listed candidates will be called for an interview via e-mail. No TA will be admissible for attending the interview.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 28.11.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IACS|