Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS) conducting walk-in drive for the recruitment of Research Associate with B.Sc/M.Sc/Ph.D holders on September 26, 2014
Company name : Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS)
Posts : Research Associate
Qualification : B.Sc/M.Sc/Ph.D
Salary : NA
No of Post : 01
Location : Kolkata
Last date to apply : 19.09.2014
Walk in date : 26.09.2014
Details of Post :
Walk-in-interview for a Research Associate (1 post) RA-I will be held on 26.09.2014 at 3.00 P.M. in the CV Raman Hall, Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS), Jadavpur, Kolkata-700032.
- Name of the Post : RESEARCH ASSOCIATE
- No. of the Post : 1 (One)
- Nationality : Indian
- Emoluments : as per rules
- Age Limit: Should be below 35 years on the date of interview. Upper age limit relaxation is applicable as per Govt. Rules.
- Candidates should have good academic record, preferably first class marks in B. Sc. and M. Sc. examination and with Ph. D degree in chemistry. Experience in the area of Computational Modeling of clusters, catalysis, DFT and deep knowledge of Theoretical Chemistry will be strongly preferred.
- The assignment will be initially for 6 months. The post is purely temporary but likely to be continued and it would therefore, not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit for any candidate for claiming extension or absorption in IACS. No TA will be admissible for attending the interview.
How to apply :
The interested candidates may attend the walk-in-interview with a complete resume (mentioning email address) and photocopies of all certificates, reprints etc. along with the original certificates of qualification, experience etc.
For further details candidates may contact
Important dates to remember :
- Last date to apply : 19.09.2014
- Walk in date : 26.09.2014
Venue : Department of Spectroscopy and RCAMOS, INDIAN ASSOCIATION FOR THE CULTIVATION OF SCIENCE, Jadavpur, Kolkata – 700032
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IACS||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017