On 27/7/2016, Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS) announced recruitment notification to recruit Research Associate. Through this recruitment notification, Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS) plans to recruit Ph.D candidates for the post of Research Associate. Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Research Associate. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 21st August, 2016.
Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS) before 21st August, 2016. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Associate|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 post|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Last Date To Apply||21st August, 2016|
|Address For The Job||Prof. Krishnendu Sengupta Department of Theoretical Physics IACS, Jadavpur, Kolkata-700 032|
|Reference No||Not Mentioned|
Eligibility & Details:
Research Associate Post:
Candidates can Get the Research Associate Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Research Associate|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Post|
|Education required: A candidate should have a first or a high second class B.Sc. & M.Sc. degrees in Physics with a minimum average marks of 55% and Ph.D. with research experience supported by publications in peer reviewed journals in the field of Quantum Condensed Matter Physics with emphasis on strongly coupled and/or out of equilibrium quantum system. Those candidates who have submitted their Ph.D. theses may also apply.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Tenure : 2 years subject to an evaluation after one year.|
|Pay Scale: As per rules of IACS.|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Applications by e-mail should reach by 21st August, 2016. The subject line of the e-mail should be Full Name followed by “Application for RA-I/KS/TP/ AUGUST/2016”. Further query if any, please contact to: Prof. Krishnendu Sengupta Department of Theoretical Physics IACS, Jadavpur, Kolkata-700 032 Phone: +91-33-2473-4971; Extn.:2192 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Last Date: 21st August, 2016|
|Location of Job: Kolkata|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 21st August, 2016
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- nterested and eligible Candidates are requested to apply online from 21st August, 2016 to 20/08/2016. Written test will be held on 23/08/2016 for those who have applied by online only. Also Candidates are requested to sent the printout of online application form along with all photo copy of supporting documents (Educational certificates, experience, Age , caste and other relevant certificates) before 31/08/2016 .
- Before online application candidate should go to the official website and register
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria for the given job kindly click on the given link below
- Candidates should go through the online application process carefully and then submit the application online
- All the required field in the online application process should be chosen by the candidates
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 21st August, 2016