Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Sc, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 23/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS)
Vacancy Name :Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : B.Sc, M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Kolkata
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 23/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : REGISTRAR 2A & 2B Raja S. C. Mullick Road Jadavpur, Kolkata -700032
Detail Of Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited on plain papers/e-mails containing full bio-data for recruitment of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for 1 (one) post under the supervision of Dr. Harapriya Rath
- Essential Qualifications :a) Candidate should have first or high second class B.Sc. & M.Sc. in Chemistry with minimum average 55% marks. b) Candidate must have qualified NET(CSIR/UGC) or GATE examination Preference will be given for candidates with research experience in the area of synthetic organic chemistry, familiarity with prep-TLC, Column Chromatography and usual product characterization techniques including spectroscopy during M.Sc. degree
- Fellowship :As per rules of IACS
- Age limit :Should be below 28 years on the date of application. Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt. rule.
Selection Procedure For Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 23/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS):
Last date of receiving application: September 23, 2015 E-mail address to send application:[email protected] candidates will be called for interview via e-mail. No TA will be admissible for attending the interview. The position of JRF is purely temporary and the candidate will not have any right to claim (explicit or implicit) to any post in the Institute.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 23/09/2015