Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Part-time Hindi Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.A can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Part-time Hindi Officer on or before 17/04/2015. Find more Information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS)|
|Vacancy Name||Part-time Hindi Officer|
|Total No of Vacancy||02|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||17/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||2A & 2B Raja S. C. Mullick Road, Jadavpur, Kolkata -700032|
Detail of Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS) Part-time Hindi Officer Recruitment:
Applications on plain paper (Neatly Typed) are invited from the individuals meeting the eligibility conditions for appointment of one Part Time Hindi Officer on contractual basis on a consolidated salary of Rs. 8500/- pm
- Should possess a Minimum Graduate Degree with Hindi and English as an optional subject. However, person with higher qualification and experience will be preferred.
- Should have preferably minimum 5 years of work experience related to implementation of Rajbhasha and organizing Hindi teaching classes run by the Rajbhasha department of Government of India, in government departments.
- Should possess minimum of 5 years experience of translation from Hindi to English and vice versa and possess knowledge related to government orders and reports etc. of Government Offices, preference will be given to the candidate having excellent experience and efficiency in translation from English to Hindi and vice versa with typing skill in English & Hindi both in computer.
- Persons with higher qualification and diploma in translation from English to Hindi and vice versa will be preferred.
- Retired Government servants with prescribed qualification and experience as Hindi officer/Translator are also eligible for appointment.
- This appointment will be on a part time basis; three hours a day only on three days in a week which may suit to both the employee and the employer.
- Remuneration- A consolidated amount of Rs.8500/- per month only without any other liability on the institute.
- The contractual engagement will be on the basis of ‘No work No pay’. However, in case of absence, pro-rata wages will be paid.
- The initial appointment will be for one year which may be extended on satisfactory work performance with due approval of the Competent Authority. However, services may be terminated at any time by giving one month’s notice from either side (employer or the employee) without assigning any reason.
- Services may be terminated at any time on disciplinary/administrative reasons also.
- Extension of service will be based on satisfactory performance. If, services are not found satisfactory, IACS is not bound to extend further engagement. In case No extension is granted, the service will automatically cease from the last day of the current term of engagement without any reference and No representation will be entertained in this regard.
- Maximum age limit prescribed for retired government servants is 62 years.
- Maximum age limit prescribed for other applicants is below 40 Yrs.
- Qualification and experience claimed must be supported with relevant attested Certificates.
- A mere fulfilling minimum criterion will not entitle any candidate to call for interview or any other kind of written/practical test.
- IACS reserves the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reasons there for in the interest of the Institute
Selection Procedure for Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS) – Part-time Hindi Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17/04/2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Part-time Hindi Officer Vacancy in Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS) :
Last date of submission of application is 17th April, 2015. The application will be addressed to “The Registrar, Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, 2A&2B, Raja SC Mullick Road, Jadavpur, Kolkata-700032”.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 17/04/2015
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016