Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Sc, M.Sc, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Research Associate Job on or before 15/7/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS)
Vacancy Name : Research Associate
Educational Qualification : B.sc, M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : NA
Job Location : Kolkata
Last Date to Apply for this job : 15/7/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : INDIAN ASSOCIATION FOR THE CULTIVATION OF SCIENCE Jadavpur, Kolkata – 700032
Detail of Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS) Research Associate Recruitment:
Applications are invited in plain papers containing full bio-data for recruitment of one Research Associate (RA-I) in a CEFIPRA/Department of Science & Technology sponsored project entitled, “Molybdenum-containing enzymes: bioinspired peptidic catalysts for CO2 reduction”.
- Essential Qualifications: a) Candidate should have first class B.Sc. & M.Sc.degree with minimum average 55% marks. b) The candidate has a Ph.D degree in Synthetic Organic Chemistry.
- Experience: Experience in synthesis and structural characterization using various modern techniques including NMR, MALDI, single crystal X-ray diffraction would be advantageous. Preference will be given to candidates having experience in bioorganic chemistry particularly in the synthesis of complex bioorganic molecules.
- No. of post: One (1)
- Duration: one year (total 1 year)
- Age limit: 32 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt. rule.
- Emoluments: As per rules of the Association.
Selection Procedure for Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS) – Research Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/7/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Research Associate Vacancy in Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS) :
- The post is purely temporary and it would therefore, not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit for any attending the interview. No TA will be admissible for attending the interview.
- Candidates may send their applications containing complete bio-data (including email and phone number) by July 15, 2015 to E-mail: [email protected] or to the following address
- Dr. SURAJIT SINHA, Department of Organic Chemistry, IACS, Jadavpur, Kolkata 700 032.
- Best Candidates who fulfill the essential qualifications will be called for interview and accordingly, they will be informed
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/7/2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|