Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellowship through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Sc/M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Junior Research Fellowship on or before 05/04/2015. Find more Information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellowship|
|Total No of Vacancy||01|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||05/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Department of Theoretical Physics, Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS), Jadavpur, Kolkata – 700032|
Detail of Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS) Junior Research Fellowship Recruitment:
Applications are invited for recruitment of Junior Research Fellows (JRF) in the Department of Theoretical Physics by April 05, 2015.
- Essential Qualifications: a) A candidate should have a first or a high second class B.Sc. & M.Sc. degrees in Physics/Mathematics with a minimum average marks of 55%. b) Additionally, the candidate must have qualified in NET/GATE/JEST examination. Those who are awaiting M.Sc. or equivalent result but have qualified in NET/GATE/JEST examination may also apply.
- Research Area : Areas pursued by the members of Department of Theoretical Physics. This includes branches of high energy physics including lattice field theory, particle physics phenomenology and string theory, Mathematical Physics, Condensed Matter and Statistical Physics etc.
- Fellowship : As per IACS rules.
- Age limit : Should be below 28 years on the date of interview. Age relaxation is applicable as per Govt. rule.
- Nationality : An applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- The position is purely temporary and a candidate will not have any right to claim (explicit or implicit) to any post in the Institute. No TA will be admissible for attending the interview.
Selection Procedure for Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS) – Junior Research Fellowship Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05/04/2015
- Applicants will be shortlisted on the basis of merit. In this regard, percentage of marks obtained in Bachelors (including particulars like specialization etc.) & Masters, year of passing, present status/enrollment, qualification details of NET (type of NET whether UGC or CSIR, LS etc.)/ GATE/JEST exams including ranks and other distinctions should be mentioned in the application. Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated via email and called for a written test followed by an interview of the qualified candidates, toward the final selection.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellowship Vacancy in Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS) :
Interview for the JRF position will be held on April 09 & 10, 2015 starting tentatively at 9:30 A.M. Applicants may send their applications preferably via email containing attachments of i) a filled application proforma which may be downloaded as an MS-Word document from this link in addition to ii) a curriculum vitae (CV) in pdf format containing relevant information like date of birth, permanent address, contact phone/mobile number, email address as well as any other relevant details. The e-mail should be sent to: [email protected] The deadline is April 05, 2015. The subject line for the e-mail should be “Application for JRF/TP/APRIL/2015”.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/04/2015
25-10-2016 , 26-10-2016