Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate-II through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Research Associate-II Job on or before 05/01/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Associate-II|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||January 5, 2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Prof. Indra Dasgupta Department of Solid State Physics Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, Jadavpur Kolkata 700 032E-mail:[email protected]|
Detail of Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS) Research Associate-II Recruitment:
Applications are invited in plain paper or through e-mail for appointment of Research Associate-II in the Department of Solid State Physics
- Name of the Post: Research Associate-II
- Number of post : One (01)
- Essential Qualifications : Candidates should have first or high second class M.Sc. in Physics and Ph.D. in the field of Theoretical Condensed Matter Physics with considerable research experience supported by publications of merit. Preference will be given for candidates with research experience in the area of electronic structure of disordered systems, study of superconductivity in disordered systems.
- Experience: Previous postdoctoral experience of at least one year in the field of Theoretical Condensed Matter Physics.
- Research Area : Theoretical Condensed Matter Physics
- Nationality : Applicant should be an Indian citizen..
- Fellowship : As per rules of IACS.
- Tenure of Fellowship: 1 year
Selection Procedure for Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS) – Research Associate-II Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05/01/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Research Associate-II Vacancy in Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science (IACS):
The position is purely temporary and the candidate will not have any right to claim (explicit or implicit) to any post in the Institute. No TA will be admissible for attending the interview.
The candidates may apply with complete resume (mentioning e-mail address and mobile number, permanent residential address) and photocopies of all certificates, reprints etc. Candidates satisfying the above criterion will be called for an interview via e-mail.
Applications in hard copy or e-mail ([email protected] ) should reach the undersigned by January 5, 2015. The subject line should be “Application for RA-II/SSP/JAN2015”.
Prof. Indra Dasgupta
Department of Solid State Physics
Indian Association for the Cultivation of Science, Jadavpur
Kolkata 700 032
Date of interview for the RA-II position will be informed later in IACS webpage
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/01/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From IACS|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other Central Government jobs|
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016