Indian Bank has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Chief Security Officer through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate, Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Bank
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Chief Security Officer Job on or before 07.03.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
||Chief Security Officer
||Any Graduate, Any Post Graduate
|Total No of Vacancy
|0ast Date to Apply for this job
|Address for the Job Vacancy
||Corporate Office, CO:HRM Department 254-260, Avvai Shanmugam Salai Royapettah, Chennai 600014
Detail of Indian Bank – Chief Security Officer Recruitment:
INDIAN BANK, a leading Public Sector Bank, with headquarters in Chennai having geographical presence all over India and abroad invites applications from Indian Citizens for the post of CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER IN SENIOR MANAGEMENT GRADE- SCALE V.
- PAY SCALE AND EMOLUMENTS Pay scale (Rs): DA, CCA, HRA / Leased accommodation, Leave Fare Concession, Medical Aid, Hospitalization Benefits, Retirement Benefits and other perquisites will be admissible as per the rules of the Bank.
- NATIONALITY/CITIZENSHIP A Candidate must be either (i) a Citizen of India or (ii) a subject of Nepal or (iii) a subject of Bhutan or (iv) a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
- Age Maximum 55 years including all relaxations (as on 01.01.2015)
- Minimum Qualification Colonel and above in Army or person of equivalent rank in Navy/Air Force (or) A Police Officer of the rank of Deputy Inspector General or a person of equivalent rank in Para-military service (or) Security Officer in Public Sector Banks in SMG scale IV with at least two years service in that scale (or) Officers of IPS of the rank of DIG & above on deputation for a period of 3 years extendable up to 5 years with approval of Government.
APPLICATION FEES INCLUDING POSTAL CHARGES (NON-REFUNDABLE) :
For SC/ST Nil Rs.50/- Rs.50/- For All others (Including OBC) Rs. 450/- Rs.50/- Rs.500/- Requisite application fee and postal charges must be paid by means of a single Demand Draft (MICR) issued by a Scheduled Commercial Bank payable at CHENNAI in favor of: “INDIAN BANK, CHIEF SECURITY OFFICER RECRUITMENT PROJECT 2015 “. The demand draft should invariably be attached to the application. Payment of application fee by cash/cheque/postal order/money order will not be accepted. Candidate must write his/her Name, Address, on the reverse of the Demand Draft.
Selection Procedure for Indian Bank – Chief Security Officer Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 07.03.2015.
- The selection will be based on qualification, suitability, experience and performance in the interview. The Bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates as determined by the Bank for interview after preliminary screening / short listing based on qualification / suitability and experience etc. and the decision of the Bank in this regard shall be final.
How to apply for Chief Security Officer – Vacancy in Indian Bank:
- Application complete in all respects as per the prescribed format along with Demand Draft towards application fee and copies of all the credentials as enumerated in Clause 9 (j) should be sent in a closed envelope super scribed “Application for the post of Chief Security Officer” to the following address: Deputy General Manager (HRM), Indian Bank, Corporate Office, Human Resources Management Department, 254-260, Avvai Shanmugam Salai, Royapettah, Chennai-14, Tamil Nadu. All eligible and interested candidates should apply in the prescribed application format to reach the address cited above on or before the last date for receipt of applications.
- LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATION: Application complete in all respects should reach the above mentioned address on or before 07.03.2015. In the case of application from far flung areas, it should reach us on or before 12.03.2015 For candidates staying abroad and for those posting applications from Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and Minicoy Islands, Assam, Meghalaya, Arunanchal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of Jammu & Kashmir State, Lahul and Spiti Districts and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, the last date for receipt of application is 12.03.2015. No application shall be accepted beyond the stipulated dates.
- APPOINTMENT, PROBATION AND TRAINING, etc. The selected candidate will be subject to such terms and conditions as existing in the Bank at the time of appointment.
- The Bank takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in postal transit of any application or communication.
- Before applying for the post, candidate should satisfy himself/herself that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this advertisement. Bank would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/she has applied and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s). The decision of the Bank shall be final in deciding about qualifications, experience and other eligibility norms. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- Candidates seeking relaxation in application fee must enclose a certified copy of the certificate in support of the claim and should not send original certificates or testimonials.
- An application which is not in prescribed format or not accompanied by relevant certificate(s) where necessary or requisite fee or not signed by the candidate or incomplete in any respect will not be entertained.
- A recent passport size photograph should be firmly pasted on the application and should be signed across by the candidate. Three copies of the same photograph should be retained for use at the time of interview.
- Candidates serving in Government / Public Sector Undertakings (including Banks) should send their original applications through proper channel and produce “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of interview, in the absence of which their candidature shall not be considered. Such candidates should invariably send Advance Copy of the application along with Demand Draft towards application fee and copies of all certificates to the addressee within the stipulated dates for receipt of applications.
- Only those candidates who are willing to serve anywhere in India should apply.
- Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced for interview, selection and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidates. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the Bank in this regard.
- Only attested true copies of certificates should be sent by the candidates along with the application.
- Each application must be accompanied by Demand Draft towards application fee Copies of under mentioned certificates i) Secondary School Certificate / School Leaving Certificate or any other documentary proof evidencing date of birth. ii) Mark sheets (year wise / semester wise) showing specifically the subjects studied and certificate(s) in support of educational qualifications viz. SSLC, Graduate Degree, Post Graduate Degree, Professional, Research etc. qualification(s) iii) Experience certificate(s) specifying designation / job profile, period of service (with specific dates), emoluments, activity profile of previous and present employers, etciv) A candidate belonging to SC/ST/OBC categories must produce a certificate issued by competent authority in the prescribed format as prescribed by Government of India. In case of a candidate belonging to OBC category the certificate inter alia must specify that the candidate does not belong to creamy layer section excluded from the benefits of reservation for Other Backward Classes in civil post and services under Government of India. OBC certificate should not be more than one year old as on the date of application. v) Certificates of proof of computer literacy
- Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated in Chennai. In case, any dispute arises on account of interpretation in version other than English, English version will prevail.
- The Bank takes no responsibility to connect any certificate / remittance sent separately
- The Competent Authority for the issue of the certificate to SC/ST/OBC is as under: i. District Magistrate/ Additional District Magistrate/ Collector/ Deputy Commissioner/ Additional Deputy Commissioner/ Deputy Collector/ First Class Stipendiary Magistrate/ Sub Divisional Magistrate not below the rank of First Class Stipendiary Magistrate/ Taluk Magistrate/ Executive Magistrate/ Extra Assistant Commissioner. ii. Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Presidency Magistrate iii. Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tahsildar. iv. Sub Divisional Officer of the area where the candidate and/or his family normally resides.
- The selected candidate has to execute a bond undertaking that he / she would serve the Bank for a minimum period of 2 years. If he / she leave the Bank before completion of two years period he / she will have to make payment of Rs. one lac to the Bank.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 07.03.2015