Indian Coast Guard (ICG) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of FIREMAN through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th, +2 Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Coast Guard (ICG).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the FIREMAN Job on or before 02 Oct 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Coast Guard (ICG)
Vacancy Name : FIREMAN
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 06 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/- p.m
Job Location : Kochi
Last Date to Apply for this job : 02 Oct 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Indian Coast Guard (ICG), Kochi
Detail of Indian Coast Guard (ICG) FIREMAN Recruitment:
- Fireman recruitment in Indian Coast Guard
- Educational Qualification : Matriculation from a recognized Board or Equivalent. Should be Physically fit and capable of performing strenuous duties
- No. of Post : 01
- Pay Scale : Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
- Age Limit : 18-27 Years
Selection Procedure for Indian Coast Guard (ICG) – FIREMAN Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 02 Oct 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for FIREMAN Vacancy in Indian Coast Guard (ICG) :
- Candidates should apply with detailed bio data in the prescribed format
- For Goa- The Commander No. 11 Coast Guard District Headquarters (Goa), 04th Floor, MPT Old Admin Bldg, mormugao Harbour, Goa-403 803
- For Kerala-The Commander No. 04 Coast Guard District Kelvatthy Fort, Fort Kochi – 682004
- For Daman-The Commanding Officer, Coast Guard Air Station, Nani Daman-396210 latest by 02.10.2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 02 Oct 2015
The Mathrubhumi Thozhilvartha Dated : 12th September, 2015
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017