Indian Coast Guard (ICG) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Yantrik (02/2015 Batch) through recruitment notification – Indian Coast Guard (ICG) Recruitment 2015 – DAVP 10119/11/0055/1415. Candidates who have completed Matriculation, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Coast Guard (ICG)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Yantrik (02/2015 Batch) Job on or before 09/03/2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Coast Guard (ICG)|
|Vacancy Name||Yantrik (02/2015 Batch)|
|Educational Qualification|| 10TH, 12TH
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||09/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||THE DIRECTOR (RECRUITMENT) COAST GUARD, SELECTION BOARD, NOIDA|
Detail of Indian Coast Guard (ICG) Yantrik (02/2015 Batch) Recruitment:
- Applications are invited from unmarried male candidates of Indian citizen possessing educational qualification and age, as prescribed below, for recruitment to the post of Yantrik in the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union.
- Educational Qualification. Matriculate and three years Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical/ Electronic Engg. with 60% in aggregate from Board/Institute recognised by Board of Central/State Government. (Maximum 5% relaxation in the above percentage for SC/ ST candidates, sports person of National level and wards of Coast Guard uniform personnel deceased while in service). Note: The candidates who are in final year/semester are not eligible and do not apply.
- Age. Minimum 18 years and maximum 22 years i.e. between 01 Aug 1993 to 31 Jul 1997. Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC category candidates.
- Pay. Scale Rs. 5200-20200 along with Rs 2400 Grade pay. In addition, Dearness Allowance, Kit Maintenance Allowance and other liberal allowances will be admissible.
- Candidates withdrawn on disciplinary grounds from any other service training establishments are not eligible to appear.
- Candidates should not have been arrested, convicted or prosecuted on criminal charges.
- Original certificates should not be attached with the application form. Indian Coast Guard will not take responsibility for loss of original certificates, if attached with application. Photo should be pasted and not stapled. Attestation made on the backside of the photo will not be entertained.
- Request for change of examination centre/date will not be entertained.
- All original certificates and mark sheets are to be produced at the time of written test.
- The candidate’s selection pertaining to a particular batch is valid for that batch only. Qualified candidates whose names do not appear in the final select list cannot claim admission for the next batch. These candidates will have to undergo the selection procedure afresh provided that they meet the eligibility criteria for the fresh batch.
- Applications received by post will not be accepted.
- Call letter for final medical examination for enrolment in the Coast Guard will be forwarded only to initial medically qualified candidates in the select list. Such candidates will be required to reach the training establishment at their own expense. Unsuccessful candidates will not be intimated separately.
- The application and documents will be further scrutinised at every stage of testing for eligibility and candidature shall be rejected if found not eligible in any respect.
- No enquiry will be entertained regarding recruitment/enrolment after a period of six months.
- Indiscipline activities including copying/malpractice etc. during the testing procedures will also result in disqualification.
- The application and the original documents will be further scrutinised for eligibility prior to enrolment and may be rejected if found not eligible in any respect.
- It may also be noted that minimum percentage of marks for eligibility at Para 2 may be increased depending upon number of candidates applying.
- Candidates from “Open Schools” institutes not registered with Govt. are not eligible.
- In case of more number of candidates applying for one centre, a few candidates may be allotted to any other centre. Candidates with higher marks will be allotted their first choice only.
Selection Procedure for Indian Coast Guard (ICG)- Yantrik (02/2015 Batch) Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 09/03/2015.
- The ‘Online’ Applications will be sorted out centre wise. The conduct of test is planned during Mar/Apr 2015. Selection procedure is as follows:-
- Short-listing criteria for applications will be based on higher percentage of marks in the diploma for a particular examination centre. SC and ST candidates will be given due weightage while short listing. Exam. Centre Address Mumbai Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (West), Worli Sea Face PO, Worli Colony ,Mumbai – 30 Chennai Indian Coast Guard Store Depot, CG Complex, Near Kalmandapam Police Station, GM Pettai Road, Royapuram, Chennai -13 Kolkata Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (North East), Synthesis Business Park, 6th floor Shrachi Building, New Town Rajarhat, Kolkata, WB -700 157 Kochi Indian Coast Guard Dist HQs No-4, Kalvatty Road, Fort Kochi, Kochi, Kerala- 682 004 Visakhapatnam Indian Coast Guard Enclave, Behind Port High School, Malkapuram, Vishakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh-530 011 Gandhi Nagar Coast Guard Region (NW), Udyog Bhawan, 7th Floor, Block No -12, Gandhi Nagar, Gujarat – 382 010 Noida Indian Coast Guard Selection Board Noida, A-1, Sector-24, Opposite HCL Technologies, Dist Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida, UP-201 301 Paradip Indian Coast Guard Dist. HQs No-7, Badapadia, Paradip Orissa – 754 142(b) The qualifying cut off percentage of a particular centre may be increased if more number of applications with higher percentage will received.
- The written tests will be objective type. The questions paper will contain questions from their respective branch (Mechanical /Electrical/Electronics & Telecommunication.
- Those who qualify written tests will undergo Physical Fitness Test (PFT), interview and initial Medical Examination. The testing procedure will take 1-2 days.
- The Physical Fitness Test will be conducted for all those who pass the written tests. Qualifying PFT as per the standards given below is compulsory. The PFT will consist as under:- * 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes. * 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak). * 10 Push ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk. Note: The candidates belonging to the physically challenged are not eligible to apply for this post
- Candidates those who qualify the Physical Fitness Test will be required to undergo initial recruitment medical examination at the respective recruitment centre.
- Based on the performance in the written examination, candidates will be shortlisted for medical examination in a ratio as may be decided by Coast Guard.
- The select list will be prepared from the candidates who qualify in all the tests depending upon the available vacancies. The All India select list of candidates will be displayed in the Indian Coast Guard Website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in in the month of Jul 2015.
List of Documents.
Shortlisted candidates through ‘Online’ application will be called for test at given date and time. Candidates are required to appear at the Venue with the following documents. Original educational certificates will be returned after verification.
- Three copies of pre-filled online application.
- Original Mark sheet and passing certificates of tenth class.
- Original mark sheet and certificates of three years diploma.
- Proof of identity such as passport, driving license, voter I card, Aadhar card, School/ college ID card or any other photo identity proof.
- Caste Certificate (if applicable) in original as per Govt of India format.
- Ten recent colour passport size photographs.
How to apply for Yantrik (02/2015 Batch) Vacancy in Indian Coast Guard (ICG):
- Applications will be accepted ‘Online only’ from 01 to 09 Mar 2015. Candidates to logon www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and click on opportunities button. The important instructions for filling of online application are:
- The name of the candidate, father/mother’s name and date of birth should be as given in the 10th class certificate.
- Indicate exact percentage of marks in diploma up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off.
- Filling up of information like personal e-mail ID and Mobile number of the candidate are compulsory. The date, time and venue of the test and other information will be informed through personal email ID.
- Candidates to choose any one Centre out of the options displayed.
- The Coast Guard reserves the rights to cancel any centre or change the centre of the candidates for administrative reasons.
- To fill up “Online” application the candidates need to logon to the Website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and click on opportunities button. Read the instructions carefully and proceed as given below:-
- Select the advertisement for Yantrik (3 years Mechanical/ Electrical/Electronic Diploma holders – 02/2015 batch).(ii) Select the post applied from any one of the following: –
- Yantrik Technical (Mechanical)
- Yantrik Technical (Electrical)
- Yantrik Technical (Electronics)
- Read the instructions and click on the ‘I Agree’ button and the ‘Online Application’ will be displayed.
- Proceed to fill up the application (All Star (*) marked entries are compulsory and to be filled).
- On completion of filling application, check your filled details once again prior clicking on the submit button.
- On successful submission of the online application a unique Application/ Registration number will be provided to the candidate. Candidate must note down this application number for future reference and for retrieval/ reprint of the admit card. Applicants to take printout of the admit card through URL http://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/reprint.aspx from 20 Mar 2015 onwards post short listing of the online application. For candidates Not meeting the eligibility criteria, a “Rejection slip giving the cause of rejection with the application number” will be displayed. Short listing criteria will be based on higher percentage of marks for a particular examination centre.
- Candidates are required to bring three copies of the application form having allotted Roll number with three latest identical colour passport size photographs pasted and signed at the bottom of application form against space provided for the signature. Candidates shall keep one application form ready alongwith photocopies of all required documents i.e. 10th class passing certificate and mark sheet, diploma certificate and Mark sheet, caste certificate wherever required and games certificate shall be carried by the candidate and submitted at the examination centre on the date of examination. Any candidate who does not carry all these documents at the time of examination shall not be permitted to appear in the exam. Note. Filling of multiple applications will result in cancellation of all application.
SELECTION IN COAST GUARD IS FAIR AND ON MERIT ONLY. CANDIDATES SHOULD NOT FALL PREY TO UNSCRUPULOUS PERSONS POSING AS RECRUITMENT AGENTS (.) FOR COMPLAINT AGAINST SUCH PERSONS, CANDIDATE MUST APPROACH THE DIRECTOR (RECRUITMENT) COAST GUARD, SELECTION BOARD, NOIDA ON PHONE – 0120-2414395/2411752.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 09/03/2015
Indian Coast Guard (ICG) Recruitment 2015 – DAVP 10119/11/0055/1415.