Indian Coast Guard (ICG) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Commandant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th, +2 Class, Graduate, LLB, B.E, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Coast Guard (ICG).
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Assistant Commandant Job on or before 17-22/09/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Coast Guard (ICG)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Commandant
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH, Any Graduate, LLB, B.E/B.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 05 Post
Salary : Rs. 15,600-80,000/- p.m
Job Location : Noida
Last Date to Apply for this job : 17-22/09/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Coast Guard Selection Board A-1, Sector-24, Opposite HCL Technologies Ltd. District-Gautam Budha Nagar, Noida, UP – 201 301
Detail of Indian Coast Guard (ICG) Assistant Commandant Recruitment:
The Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union offers a challenging career to young and dynamic Indian candidates from OBC/SC/ST category as Law officers, General Duty Officers, Pilots and Engineers as an Assistant Commandant (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officers) and invites ‘online’ application. Branch and Eligibility. Indian citizens having following minimum qualifications are eligible to apply: JOIN INDIAN COAST GUARD AS AN ASSISTANT COMMANDANT SPECIAL RECRUITMENT DRIVE (SRD) FOR OBC/SC/ST CANDIDATE
|Branch||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|General Duty||Should hold a Bachelor’s degree of recognised university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate (ie. 1 st Semester to 8th Semester for BE/B.Tech or 1st year to last year for Bachelor Degree Candidates wherever applicable). Mathematics and Physics as subject up to intermediate or class XII of 10+2+3 scheme of education with 60% aggregate marks in Maths & Physics [Candidates not in possession of Physics & Maths in 10 + 2 (Intermediate) level are not eligible for General Duty (GD) & General Duty (Pilot/Navigator)].||
||01.07.1988 to 30.06.1995 for OBC & 01.07.1986 to 30.06.1995 for SC/ST. (both dates inclusive).|
|General Duty (i) Pilot (ii) Navigator or Observer||
|Law||A Degree in Law with minimum 60 % marks from a recognised University. (Three years degree in Law after graduation) or (Five years after 10+2 examination)||01.07.1983 to 30.06.1995 for OBC & 01.07.1981 to 30.06.1995 for SC/ST. (both dates inclusive)|
|Technical branch (Mechanical and Electrical)||i) Engineering degree with 60% marks in aggregate or Should have passed Sections A and B examination from the Institution of Engineers (India) in any of the discipline listed below with 60% marks. (a) Engineering Branch Naval architecture or Mechanical or Marine or Automotive or Mechatronics or Industrial and Production or Metallurgy or Design or Aeronautical or Aerospace. (b) Electrical Branch Electrical or Electronics or Telecommunication or Instrumentation or Instrumentation and Control or Electronics and Communication or Power Engg. or Power Electronics. * All the above streams of Engineering must be recognized by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE). (ii) 60% marks in aggregate in Physics and Maths in 12th class. or Three year diploma course with an aggregate of 60%||01.07.1988 to 30.06.1995 for OBC & 01.07.1986 to 30.06.1995 for SC/ST. (both dates inclusive).|
|Pilots (Helicopter and fixed wing) Commercial Pilot License holders||12th class pass with 60% marks in aggregate and should possess current / valid Commercial Pilot License (CPL) approved by DGCA on the date of Preliminary Selection.||01.07.1988 to 30.06.1997 for OBC & 01.07.1986 to 30.06.1997 for SC/ST. (both dates inclusive).|
Selection Procedure for Indian Coast Guard (ICG) – Assistant Commandant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17-22/09/2015.
- Short listing of Applications. Short listing criteria will be based on higher percentage of marks in the qualifying examination and the qualifying cut off for a particular branch or centre may be increased more than 60% if more applications with higher percentage are received. Stage -I (b) Preliminary Selection. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Preliminary Selection at given date and time which will consist of Mental Ability Test / Cognitive Aptitude Test and Picture Perception & Discussion Test (PP&DT). The aptitude test will be in English only and will be objective type. During PP&DT the candidates are expected to speak and discuss in English. However they are free to speak in Hindi if they wish to do so. Date & time of Preliminary Selection once allotted will not be changed at any stage. Candidates are required to appear at the Venue with the following documents:- (i) Two copies of computer generated pre-filled online application form with recent identical colour passport size photo(not older than 03 months) affixed. (ii) Original pass certificate and mark sheet of 10th class. (iii) Original pass certificate and mark sheet of 12th examination. (iv) Original Degree Certificate with all semester / years mark sheets of BE /BTech /Graduation with CPA/GPA conversion for percentage marks from university.(v) Proof of identity such as passport, driving license, voter I card, college ID card or any other photo identity proof. (vi) Caste Certificate (if applicable) in original as per Govt. of India format for OBC and State for SC/ST candidates. (vi) Current and Valid Commercial Pilot License (approved by DGCA) in original for Asst. Commandant CPL entry only. (vii) Character certificate.
How to apply for Assistant Commandant Vacancy in Indian Coast Guard (ICG) :
- Applications will be accepted only ‘Online’ for the all branches except Law branch from 14 Sep to 17 Sep 2015 and Law branch from 19 Sep to 22 Sep 2015. The important instructions for filling up of online applications are as follows:- (i) The name of the candidate, father/mother’s name and date of birth should be same as mentioned in the 10th class passing certificate. (ii) Indicate exact percentage of 12th and Graduation marks upto two decimals and this is not to be rounded off. (iii) Filling up of information like personal email ID and Mobile number of the candidate is compulsory. The date &, time of the test and other information will be informed through CG website / personal email ID.
- To fill up “Online” application the candidates need to logon to the Website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and click on opportunities button. Read the instruction carefully and proceed as given below:- (i) Select the advertisement for Recruitment of Assistant Commandant- (SRD 01/2016 Batch). (ii) Select any one post to be applied from any one of the following: – (aa) Asst. Commandant General Duty (ab) Asst. Commandant General Duty (Pilot) (ac) Asst. Commandant General Duty (Navigator/Observer) (ad) Asst. Commandant General Duty (Law) (ae) Asst. Commandant Technical (Electrical/Electronics) (af) Asst. Commandant (Commercial Pilot License-SSA) (ag) Asst. Commandant Technical (Mechanical/Aeronautical) (iii) Click on the ‘I Agree’ button and the ‘Online Application’ will be displayed. (iv) Proceed to fill the application (All Star (*) marked entries are compulsory and to be filled). (v) On completion of filling application, recheck your data entry details carefully once again prior clicking on the Submit button
- On successful submission of the online application a unique Application/Registration number will be provided to the candidate. Candidates must note down this application number for future reference and for retrieval / reprint of admit card. Applicants to take print out of the admit card through URL http://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/reprint.aspx for all branches except Law branch from 23 Sep to 28 Sep 2015 and Law branch from 29 Sep to 05 Oct 2015 post short listing of the online application. For candidates NOT meeting the eligibility criteria, a ‘Rejection Slip, giving the cause of rejection with the Application Number’ will be displayed. Short-listing criteria will be based on higher percentage of marks for a particular branch. SC and ST candidates will be given due weightage while short listing.
- Candidates are required to print two copies of the application with roll number generated by the system. Both copies of the print out of application duly signed with recent identical photograph (not older than 03 months) are to be carried by the applicant to the recruitment centre. Out of the above two copies, one copy enclosed with photocopies of all required documents i.e. class 10th certificate and mark sheet showing date of birth, 12th class certificate along with mark sheet showing subjects, Degree certificate showing percentage of marks, caste certificate wherever required and NCC ‘C’ certificate / games certificate duly attested shall be carried by the candidate and submitted at the examination centre. Second copy without any enclosure is to be kept with the candidate as an identity proof during the selection procedure. Any candidate who does not carry all these documents at the time of PSB shall not be permitted to appear in the exam. Note. Candidate can apply for one branch only. Filling of multiple applications will result in cancellation of all applications of such candidates.
- Last date for applying online for all branchs except Law : 17 Sep 2015 till 1700 Hrs
- Last date for applying online for Law branch: 22 Sep 2015 till 1700 Hrs
- Schedule for Preliminary Selection Examination. PSB will be conducted in Oct 2015. Candidates to reach the allotted venue at least 30 minutes prior to starting of Exam. However, the exact date and time of the examination will be intimated through candidates email ID / Coast Guard website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in The Preliminary and Final Selection Board will be held in Oct 2015 at Coast Guard Selection Board A-1, Sector-24, Opposite HCL Technologies Ltd. District-Gautam Budha Nagar, Noida, UP – 201 301
- SELECTION IN COAST GUARD IS FAIR AND ON MERIT ONLY. CANDIDATE SHOULD NOT FALL PREY TO UNSCRUPULOUS PERSONS POSING AS RECRUITMENT AGENTS. FOR COMPLAINT AGAINST SUCH PERSONS, CANDIDATE MUST APPROACH THE DIRECTOR (RECRUITMENT) COAST GUARD HQ, SELECTION BOARD, NOIDA ON TELEPHONE – 0120-2414395.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 17-22/09/2015
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017