Indian Coast Guard (ICG) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Fireman & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th, +2 Class can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Coast Guard (ICG).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Fireman & More Vacancies Job on or before 02/09/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Coast Guard (ICG)
Vacancy Name : Fireman & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : 10TH, 12TH
Total No of Vacancy : 06 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-20,200/- p.m
Job Location : Mumbai
Last Date to Apply for this job : 02/09/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : HEADQUARTERS, COAST GUARD REGION (WEST) Worli Sea Face P.O., Worli Colony, Mumbai – 400 030
Detail of Indian Coast Guard (ICG) Fireman & More Vacancies Recruitment:
Applications from eligible candidates are invited for the following posts to be filled on direct recruitment basis as indicated below:-
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|MT Driver (OG) General Central Service Group ‘C’ NonGazetted / NonMinisterial||03 01-OBC 01-UR 01-UR||Essential: (i) 10th standard pass. (ii) Must possess valid driving licence for both heavy and light motor vehicles. (iii) Should have at least two years experience in driving motor vehicles. (iv) Knowledge of motor mechanism (should be able to remove minor defects in vehicles).||PB-1 Rs. 5200- 20200 + Rs. 1900/- (grade pay)||18-27 years (Relaxable for Govt. servants, Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Class candidates as per Govt. instructions issued from time to time).|
|Fireman General Central Service Group ‘C’ NonGazetted / NonMinisterial||01 01-OBC||Essential : (a) Matriculation pass from a recognized Board or equivalent. (b) Should be physically fit and capable of performing strenuous duties. Note : The physical fitness shall be tested as per the following physical standards :- (i) Height without shoes – 165 cms provided that a concession of 2.5 cms in height shall be allowed for members of the Scheduled Tribes and candidates of hilly areas. (ii) Chest (unexpanded) 81.5 cms. (iii) Chest (on expansion)-85 cms (iv) Weight-50 kg (min)||PB-1 of Rs. 5200- 20200 + Rs. 1900/- (grade pay)||18 to 27 years (Relaxable for Govt. servants in the case of general candidates upto 40 years and in the case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes upto 45 years as per instructions or order of the Govt. from time to time).|
|Lascar I Class||01 01-UR||(i) Matriculation pass or its equivalent from recognised boards. (ii) Three years experience in service on boat.||PB-1 of Rs. 5200 -20200/- + Rs. 1800/- (grade pay)||18 to 30 years (Relaxable for Govt. servants, Schedule Castes, Schedule Tribes and Other Backward Class candidates as per Govt. instructions issued from time to time).|
|MT-Cleaner General Central Service Group ‘C’ NonGazetted / NonMinisterial||1||(i) Matriculation or equivalent pass. (ii) Two years experience in mechanical workshop||PB-1 of Rs. 5200- 20200/- + Rs. 1800/- (grade pay)||18 to 27 years (relaxable for Government Servants, Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribes and Other Backward Class candidates as per Government instructions issued from time to time)|
Selection Procedure for Indian Coast Guard (ICG) – Fireman & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 02/09/2015.
- The selection of candidates will be based on written examination / interviews, driving test and other trade test / physical test as applicable.
- Written test : Short listed candidates will undergo a written test / aptitude test on the basis of educational / technical qualifications prescribed for the post. The syllabus for written examination consists of General Knowledge, Arithmetic, General English and experience related to the concerned post. The total marks for the written test will be 50. Candidates must obtain 50% marks to qualify the personal interview in case of General / OBC and 45% for SC/ ST candidates.
- Personal Interview : The candidates qualified in the written test are to be subjected to personal interview. The maximum marks for personal interview will be 25. Candidates must obtain 50% marks to qualify the personal interview in case of General / OBC and 45% for SC/ ST candidates.
How to apply for Fireman & More Vacancies Vacancy in Indian Coast Guard (ICG) :
- Candidates to bring original documents on the date of written examination. No TA will be paid for the written test/ interview. Candidates have to make their own lodging and transportation and arrangements for test / interview. Unit will not be responsible to pay any damages in case of injury during physical test.
- The appointment carries with it liability to serve in any part of India. The place of initial posting is provisional and subject to change depending on availability of vacancy at the time of posting.
- The no. of vacancies indicated in this Employment News is provisional and may increase or decrease or even become NIL, depending upon the actual needs of the Region. The Administration also reserves the right to cancel the notified vacancies, as its discretion and such decision will be final and binding on all in the event of cancellation of notified vacancies.
- All posts are temporary but likely to be permanent under MOD with a probation period of two years. The appointee will be governed by the New Pension scheme.
- Terms and conditions given out in this advertisement are subject to change. Hence, these may be treated as general guidelines only.
- Applications which are not in the prescribed format, without the required certificate, duly attested / without photographs / without signature of the candidates will be summarily rejected.
- The decision of the Commander, Coast Guard Region (West), Worli Sea Face P.O. Worli Colony, Mumbai – 400 030 regarding selection/rejection will be final and no correspondence will be made on rejection of the application.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 02/09/2015
13-12-2016 , 14-12-2016