Indian Coast Guard (ICG) invites application for the recruitment of Assistant Commandant with B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/Diploma/LLB degree graduates holders
Company name :Indian Coast Guard (ICG)
Posts :Assistant Commandants
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/Diploma/LLB degree graduates
Salary : Rs.15,600- 39,100/-month
No of Post : 06
Location :Across India
Last date to apply : 28 November 2014
Details of Post :
The Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union, offers a challenging and inspiring maritime career in various branches as a Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer in the rank of Assistant Commandant at pay scale of Rs.15600-39100 with Grade Pay Rs 5400.
How to Apply.
- Applications will be accepted only ‘Online’ from 22 Nov to 28 Nov 2014 for the above branches except Law branch for which applications will be accepted from 01 Dec to 03 Dec 2014. The important instructions for filling up of onlineapplications are as follows:-
- The name of the candidate, father/mother’s name and date of birth should be same as mentioned in the 10th class pass certificate.
- Indicate exact percentage of 12th and Graduation marks upto two decimals and this is not to be rounded off.
- Candidates to choose any one venue out of the options displayed. Short Service Appointments. Short Service Appointments as Assistant Commandant for a period of 08 years, which may be extended to 10 years and further extendable upto 14 years.
- Pilots (Helicopter and fixed wing) Commercial Pilot License holders Aggregate 60% marks in 12th standard also 60% aggregate marks of both Mathematics and Physics subjects. Should possess current / valid Commercial Pilot License (CPL) approved by DGCA on the date of Preliminary Selection. Male 01 Jul 1990to 30 Jun 1996 (both dates inclusive).
- General Duty(Women) Should hold a Bachelor’s degree of recognised university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate. Mathematics and Physics as subject up to intermediate or class XII of 10+2+3 scheme of education with 60% aggregate marks of both subjects.Female 01 Jul 1990to 30 Jun 1994 (both dates inclusive).
- Law* A Degree in Law with minimum 60 % marks. (Three years degree in Law after graduation) or (Five years after 10+2 examination) *Online application for Law will be accepted from 01 Dec to 03 Dec 2014Male 01 Jul 1985 to 30 Jun 1994 (both dates inclusive). (iv) Filling up of information like personal email ID and Mobile number of the candidate is compulsory. The date, time and venue of the test and other information will be informed through personal email ID.
- To fill up “Online” application the candidates need to
- logon to the Website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and click on opportunities button. Read the instruction carefully and proceed as given below:-
- Select the advertisement for Recruitment of Assistant Commandant-(02/2015 Batch).
- Select any one of the above branch and Click on the ‘I Agree’ button and the ‘Online Application’ will be displayed.
- Proceed to fill the application (All Star (*) marked entries are compulsory and to be filled).
- On completion of filling application, recheck your data entry details carefully once again prior clicking on the Submit button.
- On successful submission of the online application a unique Application/Registration number will be provided to the candidate. Candidates must note down this application number for future reference and for retrieval/ reprint of admit card. Applicants to take print out of the admit card through URL http://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/reprint.aspx from 05 Dec to 12 Dec 2014 for all branches except Law branch. The candidates for Asst Commandant Law branch to take print out from 15 Dec to 19 Dec 2014 after short listing of the online application. For candidates NOTmeeting the eligibility criteria, a ‘Rejection Slip, giving the cause of rejection with the Application Number’ will be displayed. Short-listing criteria will be based on higher percentage of marks for a particular examination centre and the branch. SC and ST candidates will be given due weightage while short listing.
- Candidates are required to print two copies of the application with number generated by the system. Both copies of the print out of application duly signed with photograph are to be carried by the applicant to the recruitment centre. Out of the above two copies, one copy enclosed with photocopies of all required documents i.e. class 10th certificate and mark sheet showing date of birth, 12th class certificate along with mark sheet showing subjects, Degree certificate showing percentage of marks, caste certificate wherever required and NCC ‘C’ certificate/games certificate duly attested by the Gazetted Officer shall be carried by the candidate and submitted at the examination centre. Second copy without any enclosure is to be kept with the candidate as an identity proof during the selection procedure. Any candidate who does not carry all these documents at the time of PSB shall not be permitted to appear in the exam.
Schedule for Preliminary Selection Examination. Candidates to reach the allotted venue at least 30 minutes prior to the starting of Exam. The date and time of the examination will be intimated through candidates e-mail ID and Coast Guard website www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in The Preliminary Selection will be conducted in Dec 2014/ Jan 2015 at following centres or any other centre promulgated by Coast Guard:-
- Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (West), Worli Sea Face, PO- Worli Colony, Mumbai – 400 030
- Coast Guard Store Depot, CG Complex Near Kalmandapam Police Station, GM Pettai Road, Royapuram, Chennai – 600 013
- Coast Guard Regional Headquarters (North East) Synthesis Business Park 6th floor, Shrachi Building, New Town Rajarhat Kolkata – 700 157 (d) Coast Guard Selection Board A-1, Sector-24, Opposite HCL Technologies Ltd. District-Gautam Budha Nagar, Noida, UP – 201 301
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 28 November 2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From ICG|
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017