Indian Coast Guard has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Motor Transport Driver through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 10th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Coast Guard
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Motor Transport Driver on or before 08/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Coast Guard
Vacancy Name : Motor Transport Driver
Educational Qualification : 10TH
Total No Of Vacancy : 18 Posts
Salary : Rs.5,200 – Rs,20,200/-pm
Job Location : KOLKATA
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 08/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : THE COMMANDER, COAST GUARD REGION(NE), SHRACHI BUILDING, 6TH FLOOR, SYNTHESIS BUSINESS PARK, NEW TOWN, RAJARHAT, KOLKATA – 700 157.
Detail Of Indian Coast Guard Motor Transport Driver Recruitment:
- Total No. of Vacancies – 18 posts
- Salary And Grade Pay – INR Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- With 1900/- Grade Pay.
- Location – Kolkata, West Bengal
- No. of Posts & Their Name – MTD (Motor Transport Driver) – 18 posts
- Age Limit – Candidates age should be between 18 to 27 Years. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules
- Educational Qualification – All Interested Candidates should have completed 10th or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University
Selection Procedure For Indian Coast Guard – Motor Transport Driver Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 08/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Motor Transport Driver Vacancy in Indian Coast Guard:
All Eligible and Interested candidates are required to visit official website. After Filling The application form, candidate must send hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials (Mentioned In Detailed Advertisement) to the following Address before or on 08-06-2015.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 08/06/2015
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017