Indian Coast Guard has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Commandant through recruitment notification – Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2015 – Hindustantimes epaper, Dated :12th September 2015, Page No.9. Candidates who have completed Diploma, B.Sc, LLB, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Coast Guard
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Assistant Commandant on or before 17/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Coast Guard
Vacancy Name :Assistant Commandant
Educational Qualification : Diploma, B.Sc, LLB, B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Across India
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 17/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Coast Guard, Across India
Detail Of Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant Recruitment:
- Law Officers/General Duty Officers/Pilots / Engineers recruitment in Indian Coast Guard The Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union offers a challenging career to young and dynamic Indian candidates from OBC/SC/ST category as Law officers, General Duty Officers, Pilots and Engineers as an Asst Commandant (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officers)
- Branch and Eligibility (a) General Duty , (b) General Duty (i) Pilot (ii) Navigator or Observer
- Qualification: Should hold a Bachelor’s degree of recognised university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate (i.e. 1st Semester to 80 Semester for BE/B.Tech or 1st year to last year for Bachelor Degree Candidates wherever applicable). Mathematics and Physics as subject up to intermediate or class XII of 10+2+3 scheme of education with 60% aggregate marks in Maths & Physics [Candidates not in possession of Physics & Maths in 10 + 2 (Intermediate) level are not eligible for General Duty (GD) & General Duty (Pilot/ Navigator)].
- Law Qualification: A Degree in Law with minimum 60% marks from a recognised University. (Three years degree in Law after graduation) or (Five years after 10+2 examination)
- Technical branch (Mechanical and Electrical) Qalification: (i) Engineering degree with 60% marks in aggregate or Should have passed Sections A and B examination from the Institution of Engineers (India) in any of the discipline listed below with 60% marks. a) Engineering Branch Naval architecture or Mechanical or Marine or Automotive or Mechatronics or Industrial and Production or Metallurgy or Design or Aeronautical or Aerospace. (b) Electrical Branch Electrical or Electronics or Telecommunication or Instrumentation or Instrumentation and Control or Electronics and Communication or Power Engg. or Power Electronics.
- All the above streams of Engineering must be recognized by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE). (ii) 60% marks in aggregate in Physics and Maths in 12th class. or Three year diploma course with an aggregate of 60% Short Service Appointments: Short Service Appointments as Assistant Commandant for a period of 08 years, which may be extended to 10 years and further extendable up to 14 years.
- Pilots (Helicopter and fixed wing Commercial Pilot License holders
- Qualification: 12th class pass with 60% marks in aggregate and should possess current/valid Commercial Pilot (CPL) approved by DGCA on the date of Preliminary Selection.
Selection Procedure For Indian Coast Guard – Assistant Commandant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Assistant Commandant Vacancy in Indian Coast Guard:
(i) Candidates those who have appeared PSB/FSB of 01/2016 batch for Asst Commandant are not eligible to apply for this SRD. (ii) Maximum 5% relaxation in aggregate in the degree certificate only for SC/ST candidates, NCC ‘C’ certificate (‘A’ Grade) holders, Sports person of National level (Inter State & above) and wards of Coast Guard uniform personnel deceased while in service. No relaxation for 120 Class marks. (iii) Coast Guard reserves the right to fix the cut off percentage for issue of PSB call up letters. (iv) While short listing applications for call-up, priority will be given to candidates with higher percentage of marks in the degree. (v) Candidates to choose any one branch. Online application will commence w.e.f 14 Sep to 17 Sep 2015. Admit card can be downloaded w.e.f 23 Sep to 28 Sep 2015. PSB/FSB will be conducted in Oct 2015.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 17/09/2015
Reference: Hindustantimes epaper, Dated :12th September 2015, Page No.9
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016