Indian Coast Guard has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Navik through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 12th can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Coast Guard
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Navik from 06/07/2015 to 13/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Coast Guard
Vacancy Name :Navik
Educational Qualification : 12TH
Total No Of Vacancy : NA
Salary : NA
Job Location : Across India
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 13/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Indian Coast Guard, Across India
Detail Of Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment:
- Indian Coast Guard offers opportunity for 10+2 passed unmarried male Indian candidates with 50% marks aggregate in total and minimum 50% in each subject of Maths and Physics from an education board recognised by Central/State Government for recruitment to the post of Navik (General Duty) for 01/2016 batch.
- (5% relaxation in above minimum cut off will be given for outstanding sports person of National level who have obtained 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in any field sports events at the Open National Championship/ Interstate National Championship. This relaxation will also be applicable to the wards of Coast Guard uniform personnel deceased while in service).
- Age.Minimum 18 Years and maximum 22 years i.ebetween 01 Feb 1994 to 31 Jan 1998. (Relaxation on upper age limit of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC) candidates.Selection procedureincludes written examination and physical efficiency tests, followed by medical examination.
Selection Procedure For Indian Coast Guard – Navik Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 13/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Navik Vacancy in Indian Coast Guard:
- Applications will be accepted ‘Online only’ from 06 Julto 13 Jul 2015 till 1700 Hrs. Candidates are to logon www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- The candidates are to choose choice of centre from the list mentioned against each state / location to which they belong.The Coast Guard reserves the right to cancel any centre or change the centre of the candidates for administrative reasons.
- Cut off percentage of a particular centre will be decided depending upon the number of applications with higher percentage received.Last date for ‘Online’ applications is13Jul 2015. For detailed eligibility criteria, filling up of formsand other details download the full Advertisement from Indian Coast Guard websitewww.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in. CANDIDATE NEEDS TO READ THE COMPLETE ADVERTISEMENT.(SHOWING IGNORANCE AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION AT EXAMINATION CENTRE AND NOT MEETING ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED).
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 13/07/2015
Other Top Company Openings:
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016