Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Young Professionals. Walk in Interview will be held on 27.02.2015 at 10.00 am. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
|Company Name||Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR)|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Post|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Walk in date for this job||27.02.2015|
|Walk in Address for the Job Vacancy||ICAR, KAB-I, New Delhi – 110012|
Detail of Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) Consultant Recruitment:
Applications are invited for the position of one post of Consultant under Consortiwn for eResources in Agriculture (CeRA) project at DKMA on purely contractual temporary basis for a period of one year (extendable). The qualification details are as under:
- Essential qualifications: Master degree in Business Administration
- Desirable qualifications: Four years of relevant experience. Knowledge of financial and marketing management
- System Diploma in computer application is desirable Excellence in spoken and written English and Hindi.
- Tenure Up to 1 year (extendable based on requirement and performance)
- Date of Walk-in Interview 27.02.2015 at 10:00 AM in Room No. 705, DKMA, KAB-I, PUSA Campus, New Delhi 110 012
- Age Limit The age limit of Consultant is 25 to 45 years.
- Remuneration A consolidated pay of Rs 35,000/-per month.
Selection Procedure for Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR)- Consultant Post:
- Written Test on 27.02.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
How to apply for Consultant Vacancy in Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR):
Interested candidates fulfilling the above qualifications are invited to appear for Walk-In Interview at Directorate of Knowledge Management in Agriculture (DKMA), Room No. 705, DKMA, KAB-I, PUSA ‘Campus, New Delhi 110 012 with application, Bio-data, support of the SC/ST/OBC certiflitate (where applicable) duly attested by a Gazetted Officer. It 2. Candidates are necessarily required to produce original certificates at the time of interview which will be returned to them. 3. The age limit of Consultant is 25 to 45 years 4. A consolidated salary ofRs 35, 000/- will be paid per month. 5. The above Consultant will be engaged for 12 month extendable based on need and performance of the candidate. 6. The selected candidates shall not claim any regular appointment as the positions are purely contractual. 7. No T AIDA will be paid for appearing in interview. 8. The decision of Project Director, Directorate of Knowledge Management in Agriculture, ICAR, KAB-I, New Delhi – 110012 will be final and binding in all respects.
Important dates to remember :
Walk in date for this job 27.02.2015
Venue : ICAR, KAB-I, New Delhi – 110012
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From ICAR|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other Agri jobs|
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016