Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Assistant Professor on or before 05/10/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR)
Vacancy Name :Assistant Professor
Educational Qualification : Any Post Graduate
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.15,600-39,100/-pm
Job Location : Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 05/10/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Deputy Director General (NK), Indian Council for Cultural Relations, Azad Bhavan, I.P. Estate, New Delhi-110002
Detail Of Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) Assistant Professor Recruitment:
Selection of Assistant/Associate Professor (Yoga) for assignment at Yunnan Minzu University, Kunming, China for a period of one year.
- QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED Essential: (i) A Masters’ Degree in Yoga with a minimum of 55%marks from a recognized University (ii) Ph.D. in Yoga or topic related to Yoga; and (iii) Practical ability to perform Yogic practices, appropriately.
- Desirable:1 Experience of higher Teaching and Research experience in Yoga in a reputed Institute / College/ University; 2 Knowledge of Information Technology/ Computer Operation; 3 Knowledge of Sanskrit; 4 Experience in developing Curriculum for Yoga courses; 5 Publications of Research Work in Yoga.
- AGE: Preferably not exceeding 45 years on 30 September, 2015 Preference will be given to candidates who know Chinese language
- TERMS & CONDITIONS OF APPOINTMENT The services of the selected candidate would be requisitioned from his/her parent department on deputation (Foreign Service) terms. He/she will draw the basic pay in the pay band-3 of Rs.15600-39100 plus Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-or Rs.6600/-. Residential accommodation, foreign allowance, medical facility, to and fro air passage and other benefits for self and spouse only will be governed by the Council’s Rules as prevalent at the time of actual appointment. The assignment will be for a period of one year extendable further by one more year at the discretion of the Council and will be subject to the provisions of the Agreement to be executed by the candidate with the Council in the prescribed form. He/She is entitled to take spouse only on Council’s expenses. All expenses for accompanying children (if allowed by the Council) will be borne by the candidate.
Selection Procedure For Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR) – Assistant Professor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05/10/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Assistant Professor Vacancy in Indian Council for Cultural Relations (ICCR):
Application in English on plain paper along with detailed bio-data duly typed as per format enclosed may be sent to the Deputy Director General (NK),
Indian Council for Cultural Relations, Azad Bhavan, I.P. Estate, New Delhi-110002 latest by 5 October, 2015. The selected candidate is expected to join the Yoga College by the end of October, 2015. Candidate willing to join the College by the end of October, 2015 will be given preference. Those in the service should apply through proper channel only. Short listed candidates will be called for an interview at ICCR Headquarters, Azad Bhavan, New Delhi for which no TA/DA will be paid. The name of selected candidates will be kept in a panel in order of merit decided by the Selection Committee and their name will be considered as and when vacancy arises. If any candidate refuses the assignment as and when his/her turn comes, his name will be struck off from the panel and no further chance will be provided.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/10/2015
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016