Indian Council of Historical Research (ICHR) invites application for the recruitment of Senior Academic Fellowships with M.Sc holders
Company name : Indian Council of Historical Research (ICHR)
Posts : Senior Academic Fellowships
Qualification : MSc
Salary : Rs.40000/- p.m.
No of Post : NA
Location : New Delhi
Last date to apply : 22.12.2014
Details of Post :
Senior Academic Fellowships:
- Applications are invited from eligible candidates in the prescribed form so as to reach the undersigned on or before 22.12.207+ lor rhe award of Senior Academic Fellowships [SAF) of the value of Rs, 40000/- p.m. with a contingency grant of Rs.40000/-p.a,
- The term of the Fellowship shall be for a maximum period of Z years, extendable by 1 more year in special circumstances, if recommended by the Research Projects Committee.
- The maximum number of Senior Academic Fellowships (SAF) available for the year 2015-2016 are ten only.
- Senior Fellowships are awarded to senior scholars who have done quality work and have publications in the form of books and papers in professional journals related to history to their credit.
- On the basis of the experts’ assessment (if recommended), selected candidates shall be required to make a presentation for half an hour on the proposed subject of research, The award of the Fellowship will be decided by a Committee of specialists, on the basis of the experts’evaluation of the proposal and the presentation made by the candidate. ‘fhe presentation by the applicant will be held at the ICI-lR’s office at New Delhi. Second class railway or bus fare will be paid by the shortest route from Railway Station / Bus Stand nearest to their normal place of residence or from where they actually perform the journey, whichever is nearer to the venue of presentation,Travel fare will be paid to eligible candidates on production of ticket(s), provided the distance travelled is not less than 30 kms.
- Application form can be downloaded from the website of the ICHR: www.ichr.ac.in rd copy and electronic copy should be submitted to Assistant Director (Research) (ichr.ac.in) by 22.12,201 4
How to apply:
Eligible scholars may apply along with self attested copies of the requisite documents mentioned in the check list by post and email [o the Member Secretary, Indian Council of Flistorical Research, 35, Ferozeshah Road, New Delhi- 110 001. The last date for submission of the application form, along with self attested requisite documents is 22.12.2014.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last date to apply: 22.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From ICHR|