Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Scientist-C through recruitment notification – Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: NITR/SR/BM-TSC/2015/08. Candidates who have completed Ph.D/ M.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Research Position Job on or before 13/2/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)|
|Educational Qualification||M.Phil/Ph.d/ MS/MD|
|Total No of Vacancy||NA|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||13/2/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||ICMR Campus-II, Tuberculosis Association of India Building, 1 st Floor, 3 Red Cross Road, Near Parliament House, New Delhi-110 001|
Detail of Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) Scientist-C Recruitment:
The following posts are to be filled up on purely temporary basis under ICMR task-force project entitled “Biomedical Informatics Centres of ICMR” at Central Coordinating Unit (CCU) in ICMR Hqrds, New Delhi. Under the task-force ICMR has established 20 Biomedical Informatics Centres of ICMR. The aim of this task-force is to nucleate and support informatics in medical research through organizing training programs, providing data management and analysis services to medical researchers and conduct research on understanding genetic causes of complex diseases through Association Studies and identifying potential diagnostic, drug and vaccine candidates using high throughput technologies. The Terms & Conditions for the posts are as follows:
- The posts are to be filled up only on purely temporary basis and will be renewed annually.
- The appointment can be terminated with one month notice from either side without assigning any reason.
- Since the posts are purely temporary, the incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointments under ICMR or continuation of his/her services in any other research project
- Benefits of provident fund, CCA, Leave Travel Concession, Medical Claim, Pension etc. are not applicable
- Age relaxation is for SC, ST & OBC candidates as per Govt. Rules. Age relaxation may be considered for deserving and highly qualified experienced person on the recommendation of selection committee.
- No TA/DA etc. will be given to attend the Interview or joining of post and candidate should make his/her own arrangement for stay for interview, joining of post and while working at ICMR
- Qualification and experience should be from a reputed organization
- Experience will be counted only after completion of minimum educational qualification
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee for interview/selection
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
- Persons already in regular scale service under any Government Department / Organizations are not eligible to apply.
- Consolidated salary in respect of each post may be revised time-to-time as per ICMR instructions.
- PhD or MD degree in subjects relevant to Indian Council of Medical research shall be treated equivalent to three years experience respectively.
Selection Procedure for Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)- Scientist-C Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 13/2/2015.
- Candidates fulfilling the essential qualification for the post will be issued a registration number through email and will be invited for MCQ based screening test by February 17, 2015. Tentative date for screening test is February 22, 2015. Any candidate who does not receive registration number by February 15, 2015 may kindly contact 011-26589556, 09582829425, 09716409988, 09599525551 latest by February 18, 2015 1700hrs. Top 10 candidates for each post will be invited for Interview/Personal Discussion at ICMR Hqrds, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi-110 029 tentatively on February 24, 2015 at 10.00 a.m
How to apply for Scientist-C Vacancy in Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR):
Candidates possessing the essential qualifications and experience may apply for the post through email only by email to [email protected]; [email protected] The subject of email should be “Application for the post of Scientist-B” or “Application for the post of Scientist-C”. The candidates should attach (i) updated CV the in MS-WORD or PDF format (ii) latest passport size photograph in jpeg/jpg/png format (iii) scanned signature in jpeg/jpg/png format (iv) scanned copy of Matriculation or equivalent certificate indicating date of birth of the candidate and (iv) Experience certificate from employer or proof of experience in MS-WORD or PDF format. The candidate should ensure that the attached documents are clear and readable. Last date for receiving applications through email is February 13, 2015 at 1700 hrs. Candidates fulfilling the essential qualification for the post will be issued a registration number through email and will be invited for MCQ based screening test by February 17, 2015. Tentative date for screening test is February 22, 2015. Any candidate who does not receive registration number by February 15, 2015 may kindly contact 011-26589556, 09582829425, 09716409988, 09599525551 latest by February 18, 2015 1700hrs. Top 10 candidates for each post will be invited for Interview/Personal Discussion at ICMR Hqrds, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi-110 029 tentatively on February 24, 2015 at 10.00 a.m. Those appearing for Interview/discussion should bring with them (1) Six copies of brief Curriculum Vitae. (2) All Certificate/Testimonial in Original & One attested copy each of the Certificates/ Testimonia
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 13/2/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From ICMR|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other Medical jobs|