Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Scientist-C through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed 12th/ MD/ MS/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Research Position Job on or before 21.02.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)|
|Educational Qualification||12TH/ M.Phil/Ph.d/ MS/MD|
|Total No of Vacancy||03 Posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||21.02.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||Indian Council of Medical Research P.O. Box No. 4911 Ansari Nagar New Delhi – 110029|
Detail of Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) Scientist-C Recruitment:
Medical Technology Assessment Board (MTAB) is an initiative of Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. The MTAB primarily aims at assessing/evaluating the appropriateness and cost-effectiveness and essentiality of the available and new health technologies in India on a continued basis. Moreover, MTAB is an authority for extracting available evidences and gather other data/information through model projects for improving the research governance in health in India. In order to develop a sustainable system of Health Technology Assessment (HTA) for MTAB, number of guide documents, guidelines, as per our Indian requirement need to be prepared on various diseases/ health issues. Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for following purely contractual positions under MTAB Programme:
- Number of Post: 01
- Remuneration : Range Rs. 75,000- 1,00,000- p.m. (Consolidated) depending upon experience, achievements and last post held.
- Age Limit : Not more than 65 years
- Qualification and Eligibility Criteria : Professionals having proven competency and success in his /her area of work should possess post graduate degree in medical sciences with 15 years experience at administrative / managerial level relevant for such work.
- Number of Post: 01
- Remuneration : Rs. 23,000/- + 30% HRA p.m.
- Age Limit : Below 40 years2
- Qualification and Eligibility Criteria: Doctorate degree in Medicine namely M.D/MDS or PhD in Biomedical Sciences /Life Sciences.
- Desirable Qualification: Working experience in Health Technology Assessment / Diploma / Certification / Training in Health Technology Assessment
Data Entry Operator
- No of Vacancy : 01
- Remuneration : Rs. 16000/- p.m. (Consolidated)
- Age Limit : Below 28 years
- Qualification and Eligibility Criteria: 12th Pass in Science Stream with Mathematics as a subject from recognized board, or DOEACC A level from a recognized institute and 2 years experience in EDP work in Govt., Autonomous, PSU, or Recognized Institute or Bachelor s degree in Computer Application/IT/Computer Science from a recognized Institution/University. A speed test of not less than 15000 key depressions per hour through speed test on computer.
Selection Procedure for Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)- Scientist-C Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 21.02.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Scientist-C Vacancy in Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR):
Applications containing scanned copies of all educational/ professional certificates and testimonials should be submitted on email (ID – firstname.lastname@example.org) followed by post / by hand on or before 21 February 2015. The applications which will be received after deadline will not be entertained and outrightly rejected. During the submission of application through email, kindly mention APPLICATIONS UNDER MTAB PROGRAMME in subject line. The shortlisted candidates will only be called for Personal Discussion which is to be held at ICMR Headquarters, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi. The date of Personal Discussion will be published on ICMR/ DHR Website after the deadline. No separate intimation about date of Personal Discussion will be made. Candidates are advised to regularly visit the ICMR/ DHR website for any related information.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 21.02.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From ICMR|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
|Other Medical jobs|
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017