Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Young/ Senior Scientists through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MD/PH.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Young/ Senior Scientists on or before 10/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)|
|Vacancy Name||Young/ Senior Scientists|
|Total No of Vacancy||18 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||10/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||International Health Division (IHD), Indian Council of Medical Research, V. Ramalingaswami Bhawan, Post Box No.4911, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi – 110029|
Detail of Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) Young/ Senior Scientists Recruitment:
The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) invites applications from Indian biomedical scientists for the international fellowships for the year 2015-16.
- Number of fellowships: Young scientists-12; Senior scientists-6
- Duration: 3-6 months for young scientists and 10-15 days for senior scientists
- Eligibility: M.D/PhD degree with at least three years teaching/research experience for young scientists and at least fifteen years for senior scientists. Regular position in a recognized biomedical/research/health institution in India.
- Below 45 years of age for young and 57 years for senior scientists
- Financial support: US$ 3000 per month, contingency grant of Rs. 20,000/- and return economy class air ticket (excursion airfare) for young scientists. US$ 200 per day (including US$ 75 as per diem and US$ 125 is for accommodation), contingency grant of Rs. 20,000/- and return economy class air ticket (excursion airfare) for senior scientists
Selection Procedure for Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) – Young/ Senior Scientists Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/03/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Young/ Senior Scientists Vacancy in Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR):
The applicant should submit a letter of acceptance from the foreign Institute where he/she proposes to work along with a concrete plan of training/research work to be undertaken during the fellowship. Recommendation by the Head of the parent organization/ institute is essential. Incomplete applications will not be entertained. Decision of ICMR will be final. If selected, the fellowship is to be availed before 28th February, 2016 Ten copies of the application should be submitted to: International Health Division (IHD), Indian Council of Medical Research, V. Ramalingaswami Bhawan, Post Box No.4911, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi – 110029 For details and format of application log on to ICMR website: http://www.icmr.nic.in Last date of receipt of applications: 10th March, 2015
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/03/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From ICMR|
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017