Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) invites application for the recruitment of Scientist-B with MBBS/BVSc/M.Sc/Ph.D/MVSc holders
Company name : Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)
Posts : Scientist-B
Qualification : MBBS/BVSc/M.Sc/Ph.D/MVSc
Salary : Rs.15600-39100/- P.M.
No of Post : 60
Location : New Delhi
Last date to apply : 30.09.2014
Details of Post :
Applications in the prescribed form are invited from Indian nationals for direct recruitment through written test/interview for filling up 60 posts of Scientist-B in PB-3 (Rs.15600-39100) + Grade Pay of Rs. 5400 in Medical and Non-medical fields at its Institutes/Centres located in different parts of India. The number of vacancies may vary. Details of each category of posts in respect of Institutes/Centres, may be seen in attached Annexure-I. Written
test will be conducted at New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai and Kolkata, on a date to be intimated later. These posts carry all India service liability and the selected candidates can be posted anywhere in India or abroad by the Competent Authority.
|i)||Scientist- B (Medical/Epidemiology)||MBBS/equivalent Degree recognized by MCI||
|B.V.Sc & AH Degree recognized by VCI or equivalent degree from a recognized University.|
|iii)||Scientist – B
|1st Class Master’s Degree in life Sciences /related subjects, Nutrition, Bio-Chemistry, Biotechnology, Physiology, Microbiology, Entomology, Environment Sciences, Molecular Biology, Lab Science Pharmaceutical science or equivalent degree from a recognized University. Or 2nd Class M.Sc/Relavant Post graduate degree +Ph.D degree relevant subject from a recognized University.|
|1st Class Master’s Degree in Biostatistics or equivalent degree from a recognized University. Or 2nd Class M.Sc/Relavant Post graduate degree +Ph.D degree relevant subject from a recognized University.|
|v)||Scientist- B (Anthropology/Social Behavioral Science)||1st Class Master’s Degree in Sociology/Medical Social Work or equivalent degree from a recognized University. OR 2nd Class M.Sc + Ph.D degree relevant subject from a recognized University.|
- Desirable Qualification 🙁 For all Categories of posts)(i) Doctorate (MD/M.V.Sc/Ph.D) in relevant subject from a recognized university. (ii) Additional Post doctoral research/teaching experience in relevant subject/recognized institute(s). (iii) Knowledge of Computer Applications/ Data Management. (iv) Two years R&D/Teaching experience in the relevant subject after obtaining essential qualification.
- Age limit: 35 years.
- Other Service Conditions: (i) Pay- PB-3 (Rs.15600-39100) +Grade Pay Rs.5400 (ii) Allowances- As admissible to govt. employees. (iii) NPA- Private practice is not allowed. However, non-practicing allowance is admissible to medical graduates only as per rules. (iii) Pension- Benefits of new restructured defined contributory Pension system are admissible as per the provision contained in the Ministry of Finance, Department of Economic Affairs (ECB & PR Division), Notification No. 5/7/2003-ECB & PR dated 22.12.2003 effective from 1.1.2004.
Application Fee: Rs. 500/- for General and OBC candidates and
Rs.100/- for SC & ST in the form of crossed demand draft of any Bank drawn in favour of Director General, ICMR, N. Delhi payable at N.Delhi. Candidates belonging to PWD category are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to apply:
- Application form (attached in Annexure-II) duly filled in and completed in all respects should be sent to the Director General, ICMR, V. Ramalingaswami Bhawan, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi-110029 on or before the closing date (30.9.2014 upto 5.00 P.M.) along- with Demand Draft. A scanned copy of application may be sent through E-mail at ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications from employees working in Central/State Govt. Departments/Public Sector Undertakings and Govt. funded research agencies must be forwarded through proper channel. Advance copies of application will be considered subject to the conditions that a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer is produced at the time of personal discussion/interview.
- Application received after the closing date will not be considered.
- Unsigned/Incomplete application or application without fee and applications received late are liable to be rejected summarily
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 30.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From ICMR|