Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) invites application for the recruitment of Scientist – D with MBBS/ M.Sc/ Ph.D educational background
Company name : Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)
Posts : Scientist – D
Qualification : MBBS/ M.Sc/ Ph.D
Salary : Rs. 15600-39100/- PM
No of Openings : 01
Location : Delhi
Last date to apply : 06.10.2014
Details of Post :
Scientist – D:
- No of post : 01
- Qualification : MBBS Degree recognized by MCI. OR Ist class Master’s degree in Life/Biological Sciences from a recognized University. OR 2nd Class M.Sc + Ph. D degree in Life Sciences/Biological Sciences from a recognized University.
- Experience : Eight years R & D research/ teaching experience in the area of Medical subject or Life/ Biological Sciences including experience of publication/ editing of scientific journals/ books/ bulletins in recognized institute(s) after obtaining essential qualification (i) out of which at least 2 years in managerial position to handle R & D projects in a team effectively in a directing capacity.
- Desirable: (i) MD degree in any subject of Medical discipline from recognized by MCI Or Ph.D in any subject of Life Sciences/Biological Sciences from a recognized university for candidates with first class in relevant degree. (ii) Additional Post doctoral research / teaching experience in any medical/ biomedical discipline from a recognized institute(s). (iii) Knowledge of Computer Applications or Business Intelligence tools/Data Management.
- Pay Band PB-3 Rs. 15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 7600 + NPA (as per rules for medical candidate) and other allowances as admissible
- Job Requirement i) To plan, supervise and assist the Editor, Indian Journal of Medical Research ( IJMR) in processing, reviewing, editing processes and all other activities related to the publication of the IJMR. ii) To assist the Editor, IJMR/Head, Division of P&I in other activities related to the Division of Publication & Information
- Age limit : Not exceeding 45 years as on 06.10.2014
How to apply:
- Application form and other details are obtainable from Administrative Officer, Admn.I, ICMR, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi-110029. Application format can also be downloaded at ICMR Website.(http://www.icmr.nic.in) Forms duly completed together with application fee of Rs.100/- by Demand Draft only, drawn in favour of D.G., ICMR New Delhi and following attested copies of certificate by Gazetted officer should be sent to Sr.Admn. Officer (Admn.I), Indian Council of Medical Research, V. Ramalingaswami Bhawan, Ansari Nagar, Post Box No.4911, New Delhi-110029, so as to reach on or before 06.10.2014. (a) Proof of Date of Birth (b) Educational qualification (c) Experience (d) Recent passport size photograph
- SC/ST/PH and women candidates are exempted from this payment of application fee. Like other candidates the departmental candidates are also required to pay application fee alongwith application form.
- Candidates may also submit their application through online: Website.(http://www.icmr.nic.in) and printed copy of filled application should be reached to this office on or before 13.10.2014 together with Demand Draft of Rs. 100/- drawn in favour of D.G.,ICMR and copies of certificate (duly attested by Gazetted officer)/documents as mentioned at Sl.No.6 (i) above.
- Applications from employees working in Central/State Govt. Departments/Public Sector Undertakings and Govt. funded research agencies must be forwarded through proper channel. Advance copies of application will be considered subject to the conditions that a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer is produced at the time of personal discussion. Applications received late/incomplete and or without fee will not be entertained. Council will not be responsible for late receipt of application due to postal delay.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 06.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From ICMR||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017