Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) invites application for the recruitment of Senior Financial Advisor with Graduate/ Post Graduate holders
Company name : Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)
Posts : Senior Financial Advisor
Qualification : Graduate/ Post Graduate
Salary : Rs. 37400-67000/- p.m.
No of Post : 01
Location : New Delhi
Last date to apply : 30.12.2014
Details of Post :
Senior Financial Advisor
Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), an autonomous organization under the Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, and Government of India invites applications for filling up of the post of Sr. Financial Advisor (one post) in the Pay Band-4 Rs.37400-6700)Grade Pay Rs. 10,000- on deputation basis. Eligibility conditions & desirable experience for the post is as under
- Eligibility Condition: Officers under all organized Accounts Service Departments, Group A’ Service, Central Secretariat Service (CSS) under the Central Government holding analogous post on a regular basis in the parent cadredepartment OR with 3 years regular service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in Pay Band PB-4 Rs. 37400-67000+ Grade Pay Rs. 8700- or equivalent in the parent cadre department.
- Desirable : Experience in Health Sector and/ or in Research Organizations and/ or Finance/ Accounts.
How to apply :
- Willing & eligible officers may submit their application (Form enclosed) along with detailed CV ( giving the past assignments and the work handled by the officer) through proper channel (i.. through cadre controlling authority) so as to reach the Assistant Director General ( Administration), Indian Council of Medical Research, Ramalingaswamy Bhawan, Ansari Nagar, Post Box-4911, New Delhi110029 on or before 30.12.2014. Advance copy may be sent but only those applications will be considered for whom approval of Cadre Controlling Authority is received,
- While forwarding the applications, the Cadre Controlling Authority should also send the following documents:
- Vigilance Clearance Certificate (b) Copy of APARs of the last 5 years ie. 2008-2009, 2009-2010, 2010-2011, 2011-2012, 2013-2014.
- Applicant will not be permitted to withdraw hisher name after selection.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to relax the conditions in the interest of administrative exigencies for any class or category of persons who applies for the aforesaid post.
- The application received after the last date or applications incomplete or those not received through proper channel will not be considered.
- Candidate applying for the above mentioned post must be below 56 years of age as on the last date of receipt of applications
- The selected candidates will be appointed on deputation basis for a period of two years, which may be curtailed or extended further in the interest of administrative exigencies with the approval of the Competent Authority. The pay and other terms & conditions of deputation will be governed as per the instructions of the Department of Personnel & Training (DOPT) issued from time to time in this regard
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 30.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From ICMR|
18-01-2017 , 19-01-2017