Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) invites application for the recruitment of Technical Officer-A with B.E/B.Tech (Civil) educational background
Company name : Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)
Posts : Technical Officer-A
Qualification : B.E/B.Tech (Civil)
Salary : Rs. 9300-34800/- PM
No of Openings : 01
Location : Delhi
Last date to apply : 08.10.2014
Details of Post :
Technical Officer-A :
Applications are invited upto 08.10.2014 for one post of Technical Officer-A(ES) unreserved in the Pay Band PB-2-Rs. 9300-34800 + Rs.4600 (Grade Pay) at the Hqrs. Office of the Council.
- No of post : 01
- Salary : Rs.Rs. 9300-34800 + Rs.4600 (Grade Pay)
- Essential Qualification : Graduate Degree in Electrical Engineering with two years experience OR three years diploma in Electrical Engineering with three years experience in relevant discipline from Govt. recognized institute/organization
- Age limit : Not exceeding 30 years as on 08.10.2014 .
- Job Requirement : The candidate must: (a) Be well conversant with working procedures of CPWD (b) Have experience in planning, designing and maintenance of internal electrical installations/equipments in respect of a scientific / laboratory buildings. (c) Have experience in preparation of estimate, checking of bills and supervision of electrical works in respect of an scientific/laboratory buildings. (d) Have experience in use of computer for preparation of estimate and bills etc.
- Pension will be admissible as per New Restructured Defined Contribution Pension system, contained in the Ministry of Finance, Department of Economic Affairs ( ECD & PR Division), Notification No. 5/7/2003 & PR dated 22.12.2003 effective from 1.1.2004.
- Selection procedure: The selection procedure for the post will be as under:- (i) Written examination (ii) Interview
How to apply:
- Application should be on plain paper in the prescribed format given below (Application format can also be downloaded at ICMR Website:Website.(http://www.icmr.nic.in) duly completed together with Demand Draft of Rs.100/- drawn in favour of D.G., ICMR, New Delhi and attested copies of certificate in support of age, educational qualifications, community, experience duly attested by Gazetted Officer and one copy of passport size photograph (same as affix on application form) should be sent to Sr. Admn. Officer (Admn.I), Indian Council of Medical Research, V. Ramalingaswami Bhawan, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi-110029, so as to reach on or before 08.10.2014. SC/ST/PH & women candidates only are exempted from payment of examination/application fee of Rs. 100/-.
- Candidates may also submit their application through online Website.(http://www.icmr.nic.in) and printed copy of filled applications should be reached to this office on or before 15.10.2014 together with documents as mentioned at Sl.No. 7(i) above and Demand Draft of Rs. 100/- drawn in favour of D.G., ICMR.
- Applications from employees working in Central/State Govt. Departments/Public Sector Undertakings and Govt. funded research agencies must be forwarded through proper channel. Advance copies of application will be considered subject to the conditions that a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer is produced at the time of interview.
- Applications received late/incomplete and/ or without fee will not be entertained. Any canvassing by or on behalf of candidates or attempt to bring political or other outside influence with regard to selection/recruitment shall be a disqualification. Council will not be responsible for late receipt of application due to postal delay.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 08.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From ICMR||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
19-01-2017 , 20-01-2017